Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Resurfacing Peel Review
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Introduction
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Resurfacing Peel, US $55 for 1.69 fl. oz., is an anti-aging treatment that has been specially formulated to address the aging skin needs of menopausal women.
What Does Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Claim
This product has been claimed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provides a nightly solution for menopausal skin to overcome loss of skin volume, elasticity and density, as well as chronic dryness, characteristic of aging skin
- Provides instant relief for you to overcome hot flashes and night sweats by giving your skin a refreshing sensation
- Enhance your facial contour and give you a more pulled up look
- Give you a firmer and tighter skin sensation that smoothens out lines on your skin and heals saggy skin
- Lighten dark spots to reveal a brighter complexion and a better toned skin
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is one of two brands being managed by the L’Oreal Group of Companies under its Active Cosmetics Division, the other one being La-Roche Posay. Vichy is a brand discovered and borne out of France’s famous Vichy Thermal Water Spa, which serve as the base for all the products coming out of the brand. Vichy has grown to become a robust collection of skin care products and cosmetics, and even includes a line specially formulated to care for men’s skin.
Working of Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT
Combines Compensating Complex and Pro-Xylane to smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines, and correct other visible signs of skin aging. Its unique Aquakeep technology is what keeps menopausal skin feeling fresh amidst excessive and inconvenient night sweats and steamy hot flashes.
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Ingredients
- Botanical Oils: Helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels while also aiding in healing, treating and rejuvenating your skin to relieve it from signs of damage and inflammation and help correct visible signs of skin aging
- Vichy Thermal Water Spa: Delivers 15 minerals that help restore your skin’s ideal nourishment which, in turn, supports the restoration of cellular level functions that results to faster skin repairs and more efficient renewal
- Caffeine: Improves microcirculation, including oxygen and nutrient content, and better fluid drainage to deliver much-needed nutrients to power up multiple mechanisms to heal your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, this ingredient attracts moisture from the surroundings to sit on your skin then, locking it in, which keeps your skin comfortably well hydrated as it gradually releases water molecules throughout extended periods of time
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Pros
- This product offers a one-of-a-kind skin care concept specially designed and formulated for problematic menopausal skin.
- This product is the result of over 14 years of product research and development that has been demonstrated to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of skin aging.
- The formula has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on sensitive skin, and will not cause allergic reactions.
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Disadvantages
- There is little evidence presented about the potency of this product and of its ingredients in restoring skin health and correcting multiple and visible signs of aging skin.
- The formula seriously misses out on ingredients that help restore cellular energy, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Niacinamide, which is really what this formula needs to deliver on its claims to restore elasticity and density.
- Several Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT reviews have revealed how some product users experienced various degrees of skin allergies and irritations following product application.
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be expected:
- This product contains denatured alcohol and several other drying alcohols that can severely dry out and irritate your skin and, worse, even cause it to become permanently damaged.
- The formula contains fragrance ingredients, artificial colorants, and menthol containing ingredients, all of which can also irritate your skin.
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT must only be applied after a fresh cleanse and tone.
Vichy NEOVADIOL NIGHT may be good to try for menopausal skin if only for its proprietary ingredients. However, tame your expectations as there are several ingredients that can put your skin at a major disadvantage vis-a-vis the visible signs of skin aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."