Vichy Idealia Peeling Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Vichy night Peeling?
Vichy Idealia Peeling, US $37 for 100 ml, gives you a regular glycolic acid peel that you can slip on at night so that you can wake up with a more radiant and more youthful complexion by the time you wake up the following morning. More specifically, this product has been formulated by Vichy to deliver the following skin health benefits:
- Gently sloughs off your skin’s top layer to allow newer, less damaged skin to rise to the surface
- Stimulates the deeper layers of your skin to make skin rejuvenation and regeneration happen faster but may cause skin dryness
- Exfoliates and purifies your skin
- With regular use, you can only expect to see skin that is healthier looking and more even toned with a smoother and brighter complexion that you can see and feel
Vichy is a French beauty and skincare brand with products commonly formulated with the Vichy Mineral Water Spa which is claimed to consist of 15 essential minerals, all important in restoring your skin health.
What are the Ingredients in Vichy Night Peeling?
- Glycolic Acid (4.0%): Provides gentle, nightly exfoliation to your skin, speeding up skin recovery from stress, fatigue and damage while also facilitating regular skin cell renewal for the maintenance of youthful looking skin
- Citric Acid: Adds mild exfoliation and skin purification functions to the formula
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: A Vitamin C derivative that helps restore the energy and vitality of your skin cells so that rejuvenation and regeneration can happen much sooner
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water: Contains 15 essential minerals that your skin needs to restore its overall health and natural capability to heal and treat itself.
- Fermented Black Tea and Blueberry: Provides optimal levels of antioxidant protection that shields your skin from further damage
How To Apply Vichy night Peeling
Use Vichy Idealia Peeling once daily, ideally at night, following a good cleanse and tone.
Benefits of Vichy night Peeling
- This product is made with just a mild concentration of glycolic acid perfect for nightly application but it may cause skin dryness.
- This product contains antioxidants that help shield your skin from further damage as treatment is undergoing.
- A Vichy night peeling review pointed out that this product provides good exfoliation without leaving the skin dry and irritated but, that was from a person who says she does not have sensitive skin.
Disadvantages of Vichy night Peeling
- This product contains toxic chemicals that can harm your overall health, including polyethylene glycols (PEGs) and phenoxyethanol.
- This product contains denatured alcohol, which can cause extreme skin sensitivities, and also possibly permanently damage your skin.
- A critical Vichy night peeling review tells potential users that the combination of alpha hydroxy acids and denatured alcohol in the formula may be too much for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final verdict: Vichy night Peeling
Vichy Idealia Peeling may help resurface new skin from time-to-time. The nature of the ingredients and their combination in this formula, however, can compromise your skin health over the longer term. That risk is simply not worth it, and there are products out there that can perform in the same way without the risks.It does not come with money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."