Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging Treatment Review: Would You Recommend It?
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment, US $29.95 for 50 ml, is a product specially formulated to help manage oily and acne-prone skin types. With a formula committed to deliver 24 hours of oil-free anti-acne treatment, you can expect to derive the following benefits for your skin:
- Regular exfoliation that purifies your skin and clears up breakouts
- Rehydrate your skin without clogging your pores nor making your skin grease
- Better manage oil production
- Control and properly time skin flaking to avoid depositing impurities in your pores and thereby prevent infections and breakouts
- Help smoothen out your skin surface and brighten your overall skin complexion
With products based on the nutrient-rich Vichy Thermal Water Spa found in France, Vichy is a brand committed to help restore your overall skin health and vitality.
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment Ingredients
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water: Contains 15 minerals that help revive your overall skin health
- LHA (Lipophilic hydroxy acid): Assists in skin renewal, while also holding on to fatty acids that support better skin moisturization and softening scars and marks
- Salicylic Acid (1.50%): Delivers multiple functions to restore your skin’s health and beauty, which includes preventing excess sebum production, regulating skin flaking and turnover, and curbing the population of acne-causing bacteria
- Phe Resorcinol: Has skin lightening properties that makes acne marks less noticeable and your overall skin complexion appear brighter
- Air Licium: Aids in tightening your skin, giving it a soft and mattefied finish
For best results, use Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment day and night on freshly cleansed skin. Use a small amount to dot over your face, neck and chest then, spread with a gently massage, avoiding the eye area.
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment Advantages
- The formula contains a highly potent level of Salicylic Acid which can indeed help clarify your skin of acne.
- A clinical Vichy normaderm anti aging review reported the following results based on a study of 55 women and regular product use spanning 8 weeks:
- 82 per cent said their blackheads were significantly reduced (based on self-assessment survey)
- 75 reduction in pimples
- 28 per cent reduction in acne marks
- 25 per cent reduction in oil production
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment Disadvantages
- This product only includes salicylic acid and therefore is capable only of controlling acne but, not necessarily eliminate acne-causing bacteria from your skin.
- This product contains highly irritating and permanently damaging ingredients that include butylene glycol, denatured alcohol, artificial colorants, and fragrance ingredients.
- A Vichy normaderm anti aging review by an expert has pointed out that the basic pH level of this formula will make it difficult for this product to deliver on its commitments.
Vichy Normaderm Anti-Aging Customer Review
- “Did not help with my acne prone skin but overall good product.” – By Giana
- “It is fine but haven’t noticed change in wrinkles” – By Semclin
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Aging Treatment may provide much needed adjustments to your skin instantly which may redound to benefits you can see and feel. However, the damages that this product can cause your skin include irreversible damages which should not be traded off. There are more options. You just need to keep looking.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.