Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Introduction
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel, US $15.95 for 200 ml, is a face cleanser infused with LHA, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid, specially formulated to clear your skin of excess oils, impurities, and infection-causing bacteria to treat and prevent acne and irritations.
What Does Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Claim
The manufacturer commits to the following benefits that can be derived from this product:
- Provide a deep cleansing mechanism that comes with a mild exfoliating action that effectively rids your skin and pores of the toughest impurities
- Clear your skin of excess oils to make your skin less attractive for acne-causing bacteria to thrive, and to rid your skin surface of grease
- Provide an intensive facial cleanse that won’t dry out your skin
- Tighten your pores and leave a smoother, silkier surface
- Fade acne scars and other dark marks to give way to a clearer, more radiant complexion
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is a brand that has gained a considerably large following in Europe since it was established in 1931. All of its products make use of the Vichy Thermal Spa, which is found only in France, as the base ingredient for all of the products developed for this brand. Vichy is one of several brands managed by the L’Oreal Group of Companies under its Active Cosmetics Division brand, other brands under the same category also includes La Roche-Posay and SkinCeuticals.
Working of Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel
This cleanser provides deeper clean by bringing in 3 exfoliants to purify your skin, that is, LHA, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid.
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Ingredients
- Lipophilic hydroxy acid (LHA): Provides mild exfoliation that encourages faster turnover, this ingredient also attracts fats which, in turn brings enhanced suppleness that helps prop and firm up your skin
- Salicylic Acid: Helps fight acne causing bacteria by exfoliating, this ingredient also helps regulate skin shedding and controls oil production, both functions help prevent the build up of debris on your skin and deposits in your pores which can start an acne breakout
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that gently sloughs off the top layer of your skin, in turn, stimulating the higher production of collagen and elastin fibers to speed up regeneration and turnover
- Coco-Betaine: Loosens up grime and other impurities on the surface of your skin and blocking your pores so that these may be lifted, dissolved and eliminated more easily from your skin without the usual vigorous and damaging rubbing
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Pros
- This cleanser harnesses the power of three of the most gentle yet most effective exfoliants to clear your skin of impurities and purify it at the same time.
- Provides skin clearing and purifying benefits that help alleviate acne and prevent breakouts.
- Lightens acne marks and other dark skin imperfections to brighten your overall complexion
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Cons
- This product does not include nourishing moisturizers to help restore lost moisture during cleansing.
- This formula’s acne-fighting power will have been amped up with the addition of antioxidants to defend your skin from further damage.
- Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel reviews have users claiming to have sensitive skin relating very different experiences with this product.
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial fragrances and synthetic dyes
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for for cancers due to PEGs and Sodium Benzoate
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel must be used daily as the regular cleansing step of your morning and evening skin care routines.
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel is clearly made to benefit acne-prone, and excessively oily skin types. It does not mean, however, that everybody can expect the same results. As with any other product, there is no one universal effect across all users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."