Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Targeted Acne Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Overview:
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Support, $21 for a 15 ml tube, is a spot Acne cream treatment for acne that is formulated with 1.5% concentration of salicylic acid.
About Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Vichy, a skin care company established in France in 1931. All Vichy products are formulated with the Vichy Thermal Water Spa which has been found to contain at least 15 key minerals that promote the skin’s health and radiant appearance. Vichy is now part of the L’Oreal Group of Companies, one of the most well-established brands in the global skin care industry.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reverse, stop and prevent acne infections and breakouts.
- Promote skin that is clear and blemish-free.
- Help regulate sebum production to prevent clogged pores.
- Restore your skin’s optimal mechanisms for regeneration and renewal.
- Clear your acne spot within 48 hours
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
- Salicylic Acid (1.5%): It disinfects your skin and also helps prevent future breakouts by regulating sebum production to stop excess oils from clogging your pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration levels, cancelling out the drying effect of this spot treatment formula.
- Vichy Thermal Water Spa: This is a natural source of at least 15 minerals which Vichy claims can heal skin damage, infection and injuries, and promote healthier, more balanced skin.
- LHA: Support skin exfoliation by gently lifting the surface layer to improve skin quality by facilitating the resurfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin.
Directions To Use:
Apply Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot on acne-affected areas of the skin only. Use sparingly and spread only over freshly cleansed skin.
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot contains a potent concentration of salicylic acid for treating acne infections but is also enriched with hyaluronic acid to help cancel out the drying effect of salicylic acid.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and is not formulated with toxic parabens, chemicals that cause hormone-related irregularities that can lead to chronic diseases related to the reproductive organs.
- This product contains several potentially irritating ingredients, including allergens like fragrances and alcohol which may not make this product ideal for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot reviews indicate how different people respond to this product in very different ways.
Does Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Support:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, triethanolamine, and denatured alcohol, all of which can cause permanent damage to your skin with regular product contact over the long term.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Customer Reviews:
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot reviews read:
- “I choose one star because the product is not helping, but making small red imperfections brighter and even more inflammed. I use VICHY for years, and the original formula was really good, this one – no. I do not recomment it.” — Maria on Amazon
- “Vichy has become one of my favorite brands despite the fact they are not organic. Instead, Vichy has consistently balanced priced products that perform well, almost always have a lovely fragrance and tend to compete with much higher priced products. This is no exception. I’m not a teen – far from it – but like many older adults nearing a “change” of life, prone to skin outbreaks from time to time. When a blemish appears, I need it gone FAST. As luck would have it, I just happened to have a blemish when this arrived – literally from one day to the next it shrank to the point of being all but invisible…a small “bump” was still able to be felt but barely seen – and that covered with a touch of makeup. Good product.” — AnAmazonCustomer on Amazon
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot’s key ingredients for skin exfoliation, LHA and salicylic acid, are two of the most highly regarded ingredients when it comes to clearing acne. The fact remains, however, that these ingredients can cause skin irritations and may not be suitable for all skin types. The concentration is sufficiently low to promote better tolerance but, different people will still react to it differently.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: