Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Targeted Acne Treatment ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Support, $21 for a 15 ml tube, is a spot Acne cream treatment for acne that is formulated with 1.5% concentration of salicylic acid.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
- How To Apply Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
- Benefits of Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
- Disadvantages of Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
- Does Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot– Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Vichy, a skin care company established in France in 1931. All Vichy products are formulated with the Vichy Thermal Water Spa which has been found to contain at least 15 key minerals that promote the skin’s health and radiant appearance. Vichy is now part of the L’Oreal Group of Companies, one of the most well-established brands in the global skin care industry.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reverse, stop and prevent acne infections and breakouts.
- Promote skin that is clear and blemish-free.
- Help regulate sebum production to prevent clogged pores.
- Restore your skin’s optimal mechanisms for regeneration and renewal.
- Clear your acne spot within 48 hours
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
- Salicylic Acid (1.5%): It disinfects your skin and also helps prevent future breakouts by regulating sebum production to stop excess oils from clogging your pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration levels, cancelling out the drying effect of this spot treatment formula.
- Vichy Thermal Water Spa: This is a natural source of at least 15 minerals which Vichy claims can heal skin damage, infection and injuries, and promote healthier, more balanced skin.
- LHA: Support skin exfoliation by gently lifting the surface layer to improve skin quality by facilitating the resurfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin.
How To Apply Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot?
Apply Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot on acne-affected areas of the skin only. Use sparingly and spread only over freshly cleansed skin.
Benefits of Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot contains a potent concentration of salicylic acid for treating acne infections but is also enriched with hyaluronic acid to help cancel out the drying effect of salicylic acid.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and is not formulated with toxic parabens, chemicals that cause hormone-related irregularities that can lead to chronic diseases related to the reproductive organs.
Disadvantages of Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
- This product contains several potentially irritating ingredients, including allergens like fragrances and alcohol which may not make this product ideal for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot reviews indicate how different people respond to this product in very different ways.
Does Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Support:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, triethanolamine, and denatured alcohol, all of which can cause permanent damage to your skin with regular product contact over the long term.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot’s key ingredients for skin exfoliation, LHA and salicylic acid, are two of the most highly regarded ingredients when it comes to clearing acne. The fact remains, however, that these ingredients can cause skin irritations and may not be suitable for all skin types. The concentration is sufficiently low to promote better tolerance but, different people will still react to it differently.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."