Vichy Proeven Night Review
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Introduction
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT, US $48 for 40 ml, is an overnight anti-aging skin care product that helps repair and correct day-long damages caused by a combination of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that hurt your skin.
What Does Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Claim
According to its manufacturer, this anti-aging product has been designed and formulated to help deliver the following benefits to help restore your skin’s health and youthful appearance:
- Re-energize your skin cells to deliver processes critical to the repair and rejuvenation of your skin
- Improve your skin’s surface layer to help keep moisture in but also to strengthen it and make it better capable of fighting off damage, aging and infections
- Promote tighter, better contoured, and undamaged skin
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is a brand managed under the Active Cosmetics Division of the personal care industry giant, L’Oreal Group of Companies. The brand has gained wider popularity in Europe compared to the US. All Vichy products are formulated using the Vichy Thermal Spa as a base ingredient which comes all the way from a thermal spring located in France.
Working of Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT
This product works overnight to restore your skin’s health and heal it from damage incurred during the day. First, by restoring your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating mechanisms. Second, by improving your skin’s resilience against damage and infections. Lastly, by protecting your skin from further damage.
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Ingredients
- Lipo hydroxy acid (LHA): Helps improve the strength and synthesis of your aging skin, as it also supports faster production of collagen and elastin fibers, as well as hyaluronic acid which, in turn, restores skin firmness, volume, and moisture
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to pump it and revive its healthy and timely delivery of multiple mechanisms that repair, rejuvenate and regenerate your skin, while simultaneously rendering its antioxidant properties to shield your skin from further damage
- Ceramides: Improves skin synthesis and promotes the restoration of the protective barrier function of your skin
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Pros
- This product has been tested to be suitable for use of all people coming from varied ethnic backgrounds.
- The formula has been guaranteed safe for use on sensitive skin types and will not cause allergic reactions.
- The manufacturer guarantees to deliver visible improvements to your aging skin with just 1 month of regular, continuous product application.
- This product leaves you with a shine-free finish.
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Cons
- This product appears to have limited distribution channels which is apparent in several user feedback about this product.
- The formula works differently among different people, and efficacy is therefore subjective and dependents largely on how well or how poorly your skin responds to the formula.
- Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT reviews posted by users reveal that the product’s potency to help heal damaged skin greatly varies, almost half each saying that the product works while the other, not.
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following potential side effects may be expected:
- Mild to severe cases of skin irritations, dryness, and allergic reactions, as a result of exposure to significantly higher levels of denatured alcohol, butylene glycol, and fragrance ingredients, all of which have been reported to cause adverse reactions.
- Prolonged skin exposure to the irritants listed in the preceding bullet have also been associated with permanent damages to the skin matrix.
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT can be used either as part of your evening routine or, as an intensive hydrating mask. As a serum, apply the product on freshly cleansed and toned skin every night. As a mask, use once or twice weekly.
Vichy PROEVEN NIGHT has the LHA going for it which makes this product a new and exciting way to experience one of the latest ingredients in anti-aging skin care. At the core, unfortunately, this product hardly has enough ingredients and concentration to deliver any real and lasting improvements to your skin but, then, we could be wrong.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.