Vida Eye Revitalizer Eye Cream Review: How does it Work?
Vida Eye Revitalizer is an eye cream intended to help support a youthful appearance around the eyes, particularly in the form of dark circles, small wrinkles, and similar signs of aging. We were unable to find information on the manufacturer other than the firm’s name, “Skin Technologies.” Pricing information was also difficult to locate, but the product seems to be sold in a membership format that will send you a thirty-day supply each month, with a $4.95 fee for your first month’s free trial, and $84.95 per month beyond that. While you can quit without penalty at any time, refunds and returns are available only at the discretion of the manufacturer. The individual bottles appear to contain 0.5 ounces of the product, and one bottle seems to represent a month’s supply.
We were unable to find a full list of the ingredients in Vida Eye Revitalizer, but a list of the advertised active ingredients could be found, although no information on either their amount or how they are expected to work for the typical user. These active ingredients are as follows:
- Grape Extract: An antioxidant source from natural fruits
- Vitamin K: A vitamin important in the formation of bone and connective tissue
- Aloe Vera Gel: A vitamin-rich source of natural moisturizers derived from a plant
- Passion Flower Extract: A source of vitamin C and anti-inflammatory compounds
After washing your face with gentle cleansers, apply a small amount of the product on the affected areas around your eyes, massage it into the skin, and let it be absorbed. The manufacturer recommends making use of it twice per day for best results.
- Active ingredients are all natural
- Subscription model allows for a reliable delivery without hassle
- Very little information could be found about the manufacturers
- Product is very expensive after free trial period
- No scientific studies or other research cited on its performance
Given the lack of information on how Vida Eye Revitalizer is intended to function, on the manufacturers, or on other aspects of a beauty product, it is hard to fully endorse this product for consumers. In addition, no evidence or information on how well it might work is given, and while the ingredients are naturally sourced and likely harmless, the price is very high compared to many other eye treatments once you have used up your “free” trial bottle.
There are many beauty supplements available for every budget in the current marketplace, and we encourage you to shop around and inform yourself thoroughly before you make your final decision on what products you should buy with your hard-earned money.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.