Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Review
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Introduction
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator, US $85 per jar, is a detoxifying face mask that is primarily formulated with charcoal and eucalyptus.
What Does Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Claim
This product has been claimed by its manufacturer to deliver the following benefits for the enjoyment of your skin and your personal satisfaction:
- Makes your pores tighter and your skin surface smoother
- Gives you a feeling of wearing revitalized and rejuvenated skin
- Made with ingredients that have natural antiseptic properties which help purify your skin, helping you manage acne and breakouts so much better than you can ever remember when
- Promotes a clearer and brighter complexion, and a more even toned skin
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Manufacturer’s Detail
Vidazen is a beauty company committed to formulate skin healing products that are handcrafted with skill and infused only with the best that nature has to offer. To keep its mostly botanical formulations potent, the company has also adopted what is called an-air-free packaging. The company claims that all of its products are designed to correct and delay multiple signs of skin aging.
Working of Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator
This product works by purifying both the surface of your skin and the depths of your pores. As the formula draws out bacteria, dirt, excess oil, and impurities, it follows up with anti-inflammatories and antiseptic to help you maintain your clear skin.
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Ingredients
- Dragon’s Blood: Heals your skin, relieving it of various signs of skin inflammation as it reveals your better, more even toned complexion
- Charcoal: Absorbs excess oils and moisture, as it simultaneously helps clear your skin from acne-causing bacteria as well as other impurities that can get in the way of your otherwise flawless skin
- Eucalyptus: Has natural cleansing properties that helps purify your skin while also leaving it with a soothing, refreshing, and cool feeling
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Pros
- This product has been certified to be absolutely vegan and cruelty free.
- The formula is rid of parabens, chemicals that can disrupt normal estrogen levels and get in the way of otherwise normal functioning of your endocrine system.
- This product has been guaranteed free from artificial fragrances and synthetic dyes.
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Cons
- The formula has been designed to deliver just one very specific function only, which is to clear and purify your skin.
- Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator reviews posted by users, both satisfied and not with this product, described a stinging sensation on skin contact, which could only indicate irritation and therefore one that could potentially harm your skin instantly and with regular product use
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator Side Effects
Allergic reactions may be experienced as a result of eucalyptus, an ingredient that has been reported to cause skin irritations.
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator must only be used as a mask for up to twice weekly only. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes on freshly cleansed skin then, wash off with lukewarm water.
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Mask was tried several times over a week’s period and it did not provide any noticeable results. Could not see where it was removing any blackheads. Tried applying the mask in a thin layer and then a thicker layer, but it made no difference. No change in face wrinkles either.”
- “This Charcoal Mask is AMAZING! I’ve used multiple face masks and have had reactions to various ones, because of my sensitive skin, but this one is amazing…When you first put it on your face it has a stinging feeling from the Eucalyptus oil for about 15-20 seconds, but nothing uncomfortable…my face feels extremely smooth and refreshed, and the results last for a few days.”
However, it is hard to tell whether these reviews are being made for this product being reviewed or, from another product that reads, “Dermateque” in the label, as it is possible that reviewing users might be posting reviews for the wrong product advertised.
Vidazen Organic Clay Mud Exfoliator is one of those weekly skin treatments you might easily think your skin needs to feel spoiled. However, truth is, while everybody needs to exfoliate, even the most sensitive skin types, exfoliating masks aren’t going to work for everybody. This one already has a stinging, most likely irritating, sensation to it despite its all-natural product peg. Yet, even all natural cannot be good to all either.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: