VieBien Menopause Support Review
VieBien Menopause Overview:
VieBien Menopause Support, from US $18.70 to $29.99 for 60 capsules, is an oral Menopause supplement specifically designed and formulated to help relieve women of multiple symptoms associated with the onset of menopause, as well as provide natural menopause relief.
This product is brought to you by jivayush Healthcare, a company based in the USA. The company name is derived from two sanskrit terms, “jiva” and “ayush” which means “vital energy of life” and “long life”, respectively. The company is involved in designing and manufacturing products in the nutraceuticals, personal care, and skin care categories. Its declared mission: “empowering people to live healthier & happier lives”. However it is not a very well known supplement brand in the market.
VieBien Menopause — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide you with relief from multiple symptoms of menopause, including vaginal dryness, night sweats, and hot flashes.
- Replenish your body’s supply of key nutrients it requires to go through menopause with relative ease and better cope with associated negative effects and other challenges.
- Normalize your estrogen levels even as your body produces less of this hormone to improve your experience of menopause.
- Help you better cope with the physiological changes associated with menopause, along with the inevitable effects these changes have on your general health, mood, and mindset.
VieBien Menopause Ingredients:
- Black Cohost Root Extract (120 mg): Used for centuries in relieving adverse symptoms of menopause, it has well-known and demonstrated effects on hormone levels and production primarily due to its effects on certain brain synapses that help regulate estrogen functions.
- Soy Isoflavone Extract (750 mg): Enriched with a significant amount of phytoestrogens that help make up for the continuously declining estrogen levels, it helps restore optimal production and levels of estrogen in your system, resulting to relief of various symptoms associated with menopause.
- Magnesium (100 mg): Promotes strong bones, helps fight insomnia, relieves vaginal dryness, and improves energy levels, mood and optimism. Although it may cause irregular heartbeat and low blood pressure.
- Vitamin B-6 (50 mg) and Vitamin B-12 (100 mcg): Help relieve you of stress associated with menopause so that you can stay happier and alleviate anxiety, anger and depression.
Dosage : VieBien Menopause?
Take up to two capsules of VieBien Menopause daily.
VieBien Menopause Benefits:
- VieBien Menopause is made in the USA.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits that address multiple menopause-related issues. However there are very few online reviews.
- This product helps to reduce stress levels.
VieBien Menopause Disadvantages:
- This product is more expensive than most other supplements intended to deliver the same benefits claimed by this product’s makers.
- VieBien Menopause reviews from independent sources are severely limited.
- The manufacturer fails to indicate proper dosage and intake of this supplement in detail, such as whether or not this should be taken with meals or, safe to take with an empty stomach.
- This product is not a very well known supplement brand.
Does VieBien Menopause Have Any Side Effects?
Allergic reaction is possible depending on your history of allergy. Supplementation may also react with your existing medications so make sure to check with your health care provider first before taking this supplement.
VieBien Menopause is formulated with tried and tested ingredients well-recognized for their menopausal relief properties and is likely to deliver comfort for you. That comes with a big caveat because, just like any other supplement, favorable results depend on how well your body responds to this product’s formula. You have to accept the fact that it might take several trials and errors to finally find the product that works wonders for your body.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.