Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion Overview:
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion, US $24 for a 100 ml tube, is a face and body moisturizing lotion that soothes chronic skin dryness and irritation, particularly arising from skin sensitivities caused by diabetes, eczema, chronically dry and irritated skin, psoriasis and other similar skin diseases.
About Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Pharma GP, a Danish skin care company that is all about giving its customers value by providing “high technology and make active ingredients for a simple product”. The company makes a strong commitment to bring its customers the satisfaction that they deserve. The company has released several products geared at highly targeted objectives to enhance skin on specific parts of the body. More recently, the company has entered the surgery and clinic skin care categories.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver an intensively moisturizing formulation that restores optimal moisture levels.
- Promote a more radiant complexion.
- Increase the suppleness and firmness of skin.
- Provide a skin care formulation that is gentle enough to be used on baby’s delicate skin.
- Boost your skin’s protection as it promotes faster and more efficient skin renewal.
- With regular product use, skin becomes healthier and glows naturally.
What Are The Ingredients In Pharma Gp Vilact Skin Lotion?
- Lactoactive: It is a proprietary complex that uses colostrum or, first milk, and hyaluronic acid that significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content, leaving your skin softer and comfortably conditioned.
- Almond Oil: Enhances your skin’s moisture, it also deeply soothes your skin with its high fatty acid content that helps calm skin inflammation including redness.
- Shea Butter: Improves your skin’s nourishment, this ingredient is also deeply soothing, effectively providing your skin relief from sensitivities that includes itching.
- Jojoba Oil: Provides your skin with instantly rejuvenating moisture that immediately helps restore ideal moisture content and makes it last for hours.
Directions To Use:
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion must be used twice daily for faster results.
- Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion is easily absorbent and deep penetrating.
- This product is specially designed for chronically dry and irritated skin.
- This product appears to have a limited availability and may not be easily accessible.
- Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion reviews are extremely limited and therefore do not provide sufficient firsthand information about user experience.
Does Pharma Gp Vilact Skin Lotion Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinyl palmitate.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion is an inexpensive product that claims to treat and provide moisture relief to very challenging skin conditions. However, there are no guarantees that this product will work well for everyone just because it was made for highly sensitive skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."