Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion Overview:
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion, US $24 for a 100 ml tube, is a face and body moisturizing lotion that soothes chronic skin dryness and irritation, particularly arising from skin sensitivities caused by diabetes, eczema, chronically dry and irritated skin, psoriasis and other similar skin diseases.
About Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Pharma GP, a Danish skin care company that is all about giving its customers value by providing “high technology and make active ingredients for a simple product”. The company makes a strong commitment to bring its customers the satisfaction that they deserve. The company has released several products geared at highly targeted objectives to enhance skin on specific parts of the body. More recently, the company has entered the surgery and clinic skin care categories.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver an intensively moisturizing formulation that restores optimal moisture levels.
- Promote a more radiant complexion.
- Increase the suppleness and firmness of skin.
- Provide a skin care formulation that is gentle enough to be used on baby’s delicate skin.
- Boost your skin’s protection as it promotes faster and more efficient skin renewal.
- With regular product use, skin becomes healthier and glows naturally.
What Are The Ingredients In Pharma Gp Vilact Skin Lotion?
- Lactoactive: It is a proprietary complex that uses colostrum or, first milk, and hyaluronic acid that significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content, leaving your skin softer and comfortably conditioned.
- Almond Oil: Enhances your skin’s moisture, it also deeply soothes your skin with its high fatty acid content that helps calm skin inflammation including redness.
- Shea Butter: Improves your skin’s nourishment, this ingredient is also deeply soothing, effectively providing your skin relief from sensitivities that includes itching.
- Jojoba Oil: Provides your skin with instantly rejuvenating moisture that immediately helps restore ideal moisture content and makes it last for hours.
Directions To Use:
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion must be used twice daily for faster results.
- Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion is easily absorbent and deep penetrating.
- This product is specially designed for chronically dry and irritated skin.
- This product appears to have a limited availability and may not be easily accessible.
- Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion reviews are extremely limited and therefore do not provide sufficient firsthand information about user experience.
Does Pharma Gp Vilact Skin Lotion Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinyl palmitate.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion Customer Reviews:
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion reviews read:
- “The first time I used this lotion, it did not go well. I didn’t squeeze out enough and so had to apply more. It went on sticky then smoothed out only to leave behind a greasy feel. Then it weirdly began to roll off a bit like I actually had dough on my hands. Even after the little dough rolls were gone, my skin felt smooth on my palms and on the backs of my hands, but dry between my fingers. It didn’t absorb well and my skin never felt truly moisturized. Despite this awful initial experience, I decided to try the lotion again. My second impression was better as it didn’t try to roll off. And it absorbed better. My skin was really soft but felt slightly greasy. 3 STARS: The smell, though not strong, reminded me of yeast. It’s a bit greasy. I don’t like it as much as more economical lotions like Vaseline. Somehow my skin feels soft, but not really moisturized—like it’s sitting on top rather than absorbing. I can’t imagine trying to apply this all over my body. It’ll do fine for hands since I wash my hands multiple times a day.” — K. Hill on Amazon
- “I love how this is allergen free and is non-greasy. It goes on and soaks up quick and really helps my skin heal from the dryness in my area.” — Robert on Amazon
Pharma GP Vilact Skin Lotion is an inexpensive product that claims to treat and provide moisture relief to very challenging skin conditions. However, there are no guarantees that this product will work well for everyone just because it was made for highly sensitive skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: