Vinetics C Eye Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Vinetics C Eye Serum Overview
Vinetics C Eye Serum is marketed as an anti-wrinkle serum advanced formula that can deliver collagen molecules and peptides on the skin. As a result, it can hydrate, firm, smoothen and rejuvenate the skin and help it achieve a more radiant complexion. Know more details about this eye serum in this Vinetics C Eye Serum review.
About Vinetics C Eye Serum – Does it really work?
The name of the manufacturer of Vinetics C Eye Serum is unknown. There is no mention of the name of the company, the year of establishment, other formulations that they have developed and the address to their office or laboratory in the site.
The only thing featured on their official site is their claims on what the eye serum can do for our skin. Here they are:
- Protects skin from free radical damage
- Prevents the development of signs of aging in the future
- Restores skin’s collagen levels
- Impedes the skin’s aging process
- Tightens, lifts and brightens the skin
- Keeps the eye area well hydrated
What are the ingredients in Vinetics C Eye Serum
If you are wondering what the Vinetics C Eye Serum ingredients are, these are as follows:
- Phytoceramides: This blend of antioxidant may keep the skin wrinkle-free for long. It is also said to help maintain healthy and good looking skin.
- Glycerin: This substance keeps moisture in by putting on a protective barrier on the skin’s surface. It also protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Ceramides: These are waxy lipids that can address issues of dryness on the skin and prevent moisture from evaporating.
Directions to use
For best results, apply a small amount of Vinetics C Eye Serum gently around the eyes using dabbing motions. Make sure that it will not be in contact with the eyes as it may cause irritation. Use the product in the morning and at night after you have cleansed, toned and moisturized the skin. You can use it under makeup.
- The serum is available for a 14-day free trial period.
- The product is made of hydrating and moisturizing ingredients.
- It is formulated for sensitive skin.
- The serum does not have much reviews.
- It contains alcohol and fragrance which are potential irritants.
- Its active ingredients are ceramides and emollients which can hydrate the skin but do not offer antioxidant protection.
Does Vinetics C Eye Serum have any side-effects?
Since there is a scarcity of information about the serum’s reviews and studies, we cannot assure that there will be no Vinetics C Eye Serum side-effects. It would be best that we take a look at the serum’s ingredients list to determine what the possible side-effects are.
And based on the ingredients in the list, there is a possibility that you will experience the following:
- The presence of fragrance in the product may cause skin irritation, redness, and inflammation, especially when applied to the sensitive eye area.
- The inclusion of alcohol, specifically phenoxyethanol, in the list has been associated with dryness. In addition to that, it is also believed that alcohol may cause cell death when used for a prolonged period.
Vinetics C Eye Serum Customer Reviews
It is not easy to find Vinetics C Eye Serum reviews online because it is new to the market. But we did find a few reviews. Here they are:
“I am using this product for 6 months, and I have seen many changes in my skin since then. My skin is smooth like a baby skin, and there are no wrinkles on my face. Its feeling and quality can be experienced within few weeks. You must try this product.” – Perry on Healthytalkzone.com
“This is the biggest scam around. You are on automatic shipments, and when you receive your product, there is NO paperwork or invoice included, with no phone number or return instructions. The customer service people are the most unprofessional and nasty people I have ever had the displeasure of speaking with.
Besides all this mess, the product is junk and certainly NOT worth $90! Stay away from this product and RUDE people!” -Tereza Fitzthum on Highya.com
Based on its claims, it seems like Vinetics C Eye Serum is one eye treatment to look out for in the market. And while it seems like the rising star in the cosmetics industry as of the moment, there are lots of things that you need to consider before you sign up for its free trial offerings. The serum contains a few drying and irritating ingredients that may combat the benefits of its active moisturizing ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.