Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Vintner’s Daughter Serum?
As per the manufacturing details,Vintner’s Daughter Serum is formulated with active ingredients and carefully tailored to address multiple skin issues. Vintner’s Daughter uses top-quality fresh botanical oils and essential oils to make sure that their skincare product is unmatched. This serum restores the balance of the skin chemistry and improves its texture. However it may sometimes causes skin irritation or rash.
One fluid ounce of this product can be availed at their official website for $185. It can also be availed from their authorized resellers and other third-party retailers. This Vintner’s Daughter Serum review will give you an idea how it works for your skin.
Vintner’s Daughter Serum – Does It Really Work?
April Gargiulo, the vintner’s daughter, started out this company because of failing to find the right skin care product for her skin. She wanted to take great care of her skin, unfortunately, all the other skincare products she finds on the market is filled with high levels of harmful or potentially harmful chemicals. This motivated her to create her own selection of skin care.
This Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is advertised to deal with many skin problems. They promise to bring out the best in your skin and give you the following results:
- This is a safe serum that will get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Wake up with a supple skin with improved texture.
- Say goodbye to uneven skin color and age spots.
What are The Ingredients In Vintner’s Daughter Serum?
The Vintner’s Daughter Serum ingredients are made primarily of different plant oils and extracts. Here are some of the most potent ingredients included in this serum:
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that thoroughly nourishes the skin to help it recover from premature aging.
- Hazelnut Oil: This oil helps balance the chemistry of the skin and prevent acne from forming. It also moisturizes the skin to keep it from drying up.
- Bergamot Peel Oil: This oil is filled with antioxidative properties that reverse the signs of early skin, balances, and regulates oil production. This oil also even out skin complexion.
- Lemon Extract: It is effective against a number of skin problems such as acne as it contains citric acid, but it may cause skin irritation or rash.
How To Apply Vintner’s Daughter Serum?
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum gives your skin a youthful and rejuvenated glow that is free from stress.
- Apply 6-8 drops of this serum to a cleansed and toned skin. This ensures optimal absorption of the serum.
- Apply gently pressure while spreading it to the face.
Benefits of Vintner’s Daughter Serum
- This serum is sensibly formulated with mild oils that will not leave the skin irritated.
- Packed with powerful botanical oils, the skin is left with a beautiful glow. However due to citric acid it may leads to skin irritation.
- According to reviews, this serum can be a great primer before putting makeup on.
Disadvantages of Vintner’s Daughter Serum
- The price of this serum is steep.
- Some reviews found this serum to be irritating for their skin.
- It contains citric acid which cause rash on skin.
- Other users reported that this serum did not have any effect on their skin at all.
Does Vintner’s Daughter Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Vintner’s Daughter Serum side-effects are rare, according to them. However, because it is plant-based, there are a few concerns that you may want to watch out:
- Itching, irritation, swelling or even anaphylaxis can result in some severe allergic reaction from these plant and plant-derived oils and extracts.
Final Verdict:Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum
Vintner’s Daughter Serum is a promising serum that addresses many skin problems. However, it has a steep price tag that can easily shoo off potential clients. Also, a few people have found this serum ineffective.This product do not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: