Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Vintner’s Daughter Serum Overview
Vintner’s Daughter Serum is 100% formulated with active ingredients and carefully tailored to address multiple skin issues. Vintner’s Daughter uses top-quality fresh botanical oils and essential oils to make sure t that their skincare product is unmatched. This serum restores the balance of the skin chemistry and improves its texture.
One fluid ounce of this product can be availed at their official website for $185. It can also be availed from their authorized resellers and other third-party retailers. This Vintner’s Daughter Serum review will give you an idea how it works for your skin.
About Vintner’s Daughter Serum – Does It Really Work?
April Gargiulo, the vintner’s daughter, started out this company because of failing to find the right skin care product for her skin. She wanted to take great care of her skin, unfortunately, all the other skincare products she finds on the market is filled with high levels of harmful or potentially harmful chemicals. This motivated her to create her own selection of skin care.
This Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is advertised to deal with many skin problems. They promise to bring out the best in your skin and give you the following results:
- This is a safe serum that will get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Wake up with a supple skin with improved texture.
- Say goodbye to uneven skin color and age spots.
What Are The Ingredients In Vintner’s Daughter Serum?
The Vintner’s Daughter Serum ingredients are made primarily of different plant oils and extracts. Here are some of the most potent ingredients included in this serum:
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that thoroughly nourishes the skin to help it recover from premature aging.
- Hazelnut Oil: This oil helps balance the chemistry of the skin and prevent acne from forming. It also moisturizes the skin to keep it from drying up.
- Bergamot Peel Oil: This oil is filled with antioxidative properties that reverse the signs of early skin, balances, and regulates oil production. This oil also even out skin complexion.
Directions To Use
Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum gives your skin a youthful and rejuvenated glow that is free from stress. To get all its benefits, apply 6-8 drops of this serum to a cleansed and toned skin. This ensures optimal absorption of the serum. Apply gently pressure while spreading it to the face
- This serum is sensibly formulated with mild oils that will not leave the skin irritated.
- Packed with powerful botanical oils, the skin is left with a beautiful glow.
- According to reviews, this serum can be a great primer before putting makeup on.
- The price of this serum is steep.
- Some reviews found this serum to be irritating for their skin.
- Other users reported that this serum did not have any effect on their skin at all.
Does Vintner’s Daughter Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Vintner’s Daughter Serum side-effects are rare, according to them. However, because it is plant-based, there are a few concerns that you may want to watch out:
- Itching, irritation, swelling, or even anaphylaxis can result in some severe allergic reaction from these plant and plant-derived oils and extracts.
Vintner’s Daughter Serum Customer Reviews
Here are some Vintner’s Daughter Serum reviews you may find over the internet.
- “Damn you!! I put off ordering this for a year. And now I am pissed that I love it!!! It really is a unique oil/serum in that it brightens, comforts and softens your skin overnight! Yes, overnight!! I do a lot of peels, a lot of acids and retinol so I was thinking this would do nothing for me quickly… Wrong! I love it and will use this only at night and sparingly…It is the best oil I have ever tried and the list is long yet distinguished!” Tinalrichard – Makeupalley
- “This is definitely a nice oil, but it is sure no miracle, and not worth the cost. I like it but not enough to buy again. I actually think it’s a little irritating to my skin, and I put Blue Cocoon on after when I use it. The oils in it are nice but could probably be sold for $30. I actually don’t really want it anymore, but can’t waste it since it cost $180!
I would highly recommend blue cocoon to anyone with sensitive skin looking for an oil. It’s also costly but lasts longer and is higher quality.” Brittabw – Makeupalley
Vintner’s Daughter Serum is a promising serum that addresses many skin problems. However, it has a steep price tag that can easily shoo off potential clients. Also, a few people have found this serum ineffective.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.