Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Introduction
A multi-correcting serum that can give the perfect base with or without make-up, Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector from Lancôme will give the skin a soft and smooth finish. This rejuvenating serum (plz link to chart table) Suitable for all skin types, it aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and improve uneven skin tone while working on its texture instantly – and over time.
Fresh and fast absorbing, Visionnaire is said to smooth skin’s surface after one application, and after three days, pores are less visible and skin texture is improved. In four weeks’ time, wrinkles appear to be visibly reduced.
Available in chic and classy 1.0 and 1.7 oz. fl. bottles, Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector can be bought for $79.00 and $115.00, respectively.
Lancôme offers free shipping with deluxe sample if you hit their auto-replenishment feature when you shop online.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Claims
Based on a four week study with 108 women, it said that the skin feels smoother and softer in one application, skin texture is refined and pores are less visible in three days, and pores and skin texture are visibly corrected in four weeks.
75% of these women said they see visible skin transformation based on consumer evaluations of all subjects tested after four weeks.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Manufacturer’s Detail
Founded in 1935 by the visionary pioneer Armand Petitjean, Lancôme wishes to epitomize the French Touch with feminine, effortless, Parisian-chic beauty with luxurious skincare, make-up and fragrances that can empower every woman.
Today, Lancôme aims to offer sophisticated services and iconic products to an international clientele by combining science and an intuitive understanding of women’s needs. Their ambition is for every woman who comes to Lancôme to be more beautiful will leave happier, as they affirm that happiness is a skin deep emotion, awakening every sense thus, making it the most attractive beauty.
Inspired by the process of scar tissue regeneration in plants, LR 2412 is one of the latest developments by L’Oréal Research to prevent and repair age-related skin disorders by triggering regenerative powers to strengthen the skin structure and improve its elasticity. It was integrated into the Lancôme Visionnaire skin treatment at the same year it was presented for the first time in 2011 at the World Congress of Dermatology WCD in Seoul, South Korea.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Ingredients
- Water – is used in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product as a solvent that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Cyclohexasiloxane – works as skin conditioning agent and emollient. This ingredient has a unique fluidity that makes it easily spreadable and when applied to the skin, it gives a silky & slippery feeling to the touch and acts a mild water repellent by forming a protective barrier on the skin that it can fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin – or Glycerol, is a naturally occurring ingredient, but is also synthetically made, that balances the water levels in skin to facilitate moisture by attracting water to help skin feel smoother and softer. It is used as lubricant and humectant in a variety of personal care products, and as a cosmetic bonding agent for makeup.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Pros
- 75% of 108 women said they see visible skin transformation based on consumer evaluations of all subjects tested after a four weeks study.
- This product is paraben, sulfate and phthalates free.
- Lancôme is an international brand of L’Oreal and is readily available in most retail stores.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Cons
- Lancôme did not include any scientific illustration to back up their claim or provide for a complete list of their ingredient ratios.
- Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector contains LR 2412 that is involved in plant wound repair and tissue regeneration but is said that no study has been reported in human skin and was investigated on an in vitro reconstructed skin model, Episkin.
- Visionnaire, being a luxury brand, can be expensive compared to other known brands offering similar products.
There are no reports on Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector claiming that it has caused any harmful side effect.
After cleansing, apply onto face and neck every morning and night then follow with a favorite moisturizer.
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector from Lancôme is a multi-correcting serum brand that aims to give the skin an instant smooth and soft finish after a day of application, less visible pores and improved skin texture in three days, and visibly reduced wrinkles in four weeks.
LR 2412 is one of the latest developments by L’Oréal Research that was integrated into Visionnaire that is said to prevent and repair age-related skin disorders by triggering regenerative powers to strengthen the skin structure and improve its elasticity. It is actually Jasmonic acid that is involved in plant wound repair and tissue regeneration. However, no study has been reported in human skin but was only investigated on an in vitro reconstructed skin model, Episkin – although its results illustrate the potential of LR2412 in counteracting signs of skin ageing.
Since Visionnaire came from the luxury brand Lancôme, it is expected to be on the expensive side compared to more affordable similar products from known brands that promises the same benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: