Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector?
As per the site, company was Founded in 1935 by the visionary pioneer Armand Petitjean, Lancome wishes to epitomize the French Touch with feminine, effortless, Parisian-chic beauty with luxurious skincare, make-up and fragrances that can empower every woman.
Fresh and fast absorbing, Visionnaire is said to smooth skin’s surface after one application, and after three days, pores are less visible and skin texture is improved. In four weeks’ time, wrinkles appear to be visibly reduced.
Available in chic and classy 1.0 and 1.7 oz. fl. bottles, Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector can be bought for $79.00 and $115.00, respectively.
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector- Does it really work?
Based on a four week study with 108 women, it said that the skin feels smoother and softer in one application, skin texture is refined and pores are less visible in three days, and pores and skin texture are visibly corrected in four weeks.
75% of these women said they see visible skin transformation based on consumer evaluations of all subjects tested after four weeks.
Today, Lancome aims to offer sophisticated services and iconic products to an international clientele by combining science and an intuitive understanding of women’s needs. Their ambition is for every woman who comes to Lancome to be more beautiful will leave happier, as they affirm that happiness is a skin deep emotion, awakening every sense thus, making it the most attractive beauty.
What are the ingredients in Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Ingredients?
- Water – is used in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product as a solvent that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Cyclohexasiloxane – works as skin conditioning agent and emollient. This ingredient has a unique fluidity that makes it easily spreadable and when applied to the skin, it gives a silky & slippery feeling to the touch and acts a mild water repellent by forming a protective barrier on the skin that it can fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin – May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
Benefits of Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
- 75% of 108 women said they see visible skin transformation based on consumer evaluations of all subjects tested after a four weeks study.
- This product is paraben, sulfate and phthalates free.
- Lancome is an international brand of L’Oreal and is readily available in most retail stores.
Disadvantages of Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
- Lancome did not include any scientific illustration to back up their claim or provide for a complete list of their ingredient ratios.
- Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector contains LR 2412 that is involved in plant wound repair and tissue regeneration but is said that no study has been reported in human skin and was investigated on an in vitro reconstructed skin model, Episkin.
- Visionnaire, being a luxury brand, can be expensive compared to other known brands offering similar products.
Does Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector have any Side Effects?
There are no reports on Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector claiming that it has caused any harmful side effect.
How to apply Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
After cleansing, apply onto face and neck every morning and night then follow with a favorite moisturizer.
Final Verdict: Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector from Lancome is a multi-correcting serum brand that aims to give the skin an instant smooth and soft finish after a day of application, less visible pores and improved skin texture in three days, and visibly reduced wrinkles in four weeks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: