Visionnaire Skin Corrector Serum Reviews: Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum is an anti-aging serum that instantly improves the skin’s surface by smoothing and softening texture. In just three days, it is meant to reduce the visibility of pores, and the company claims that it can reduce the appearance of wrinkles in just four weeks.
Lancome, founded over 80 years ago, is a leading luxury beauty and skincare brand that seeks to infuse a French flair and scientific research into its many products.
A 1 oz. bottle of Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $79, and a 1.7oz bottle is $115. It can also be found at major retailers like Sephora and Macy’s. Lancome does allow returns for orders purchased from their site, but it is somewhat unclear if there is a money-back guarantee included.
- Cyclohexasiloxane: silicone
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate: derivative of plant hormone jasmonic acid that helps with cell turnover and restoration
- Polysilicone-11: silicone
- Octyldodecanol: emollient
- Hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer: anticaking formula
- Dipropylene glycol: fragrance
- Bis-peg/ppg-16/16 peg/ppg-16/16 dimethicone: silicone
- Ci 77891 / titanium dioxide: sunscreen
- Mica: mineral
- Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract: abrasive
- Sodium Hyaluronate: hydrator
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: binder
Apply every morning and night to the freshly washed face and neck.
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Improves skin texture
- Works as a makeup primer
- Reduces size of pores
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles
- Fast-acting results
- Clinically proven
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum has an official website that is highly informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. Results of a clinical study of 108 women over four weeks is supplied as documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness. Of the women tested, 75% saw a visible transformation of the skin.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum is supposed to produce wrinkle-reduction results in four weeks. Additionally, its moisturizers, silicones, and abrasives instantly smooth skin for improved appearance and texture. After only three days, pores become less visible. The key to the anti-aging effects like wrinkle reduction is a new and somewhat controversial ingredient: Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate. It is a derivative of jasmonic acid, which is a plant hormone that encourages plant growth. It has only recently been used on skin, and it must penetrate into the skin to provide any real results. Lancome seems to have figured out how to effectively use this ingredient, based on the clinical results provided.
You can purchase this product directly from the manufacturer or through major retailers like Sephora and Macy’s. While Lancome allows returns, it is unclear if a full refund is provided.
Please consider all options before making a purchase since there are many anti-aging serums available on the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."