Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum Overview
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum, US $45 for a 0.5 oz. bottle, is an anti-aging solution that delivers a natural-looking tan to help fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, all while anti-aging ingredients plump and heal your skin.
About Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Vita Liberata, the skin care brand that has earned a good reputation for providing a safer way to tan the skin, that now also offers a safer way to fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other visible signs of skin aging.
The Irish company released its first product — an odorless tanner — in 2007 and has been rapidly recognized for its non-toxic tanning formulas since then.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver instantly smoother skin surface that fades the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles with a made to measure tanner.
- Immediately make your skin appear firmer and more resilient to damage.
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content and hydration functions that plump and firm your skin.
- Support the delivery of more efficient regeneration and renewal mechanisms that improves your skin’s health and appearance over the longer term.
- Rejuvenate your skin and restore its more youthful appeal.
What Are The Ingredients In Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum?
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): It reacts with the dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin to create an instant tan which usually lasts for several days.
- Peptides: Enhance the natural delivery of mechanisms that repair, regenerate and renew your skin.
Directions To Use
Vita Liberata Anti Age Serum may be applied on skin in two ways. First way, apply directly on freshly cleansed or newly exfoliated skin. Second way, mix with your regular moisturizer and apply on skin as you put on your moisturizer.
- Vita Liberata Anti Age Serum is made with organic botanical ingredients.
- This product does not contain parabens, artificial fragrances, drying alcohols, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, and animal-derived ingredients.
- This product has been professionally reviewed and certified by ECOCERT, a standards setting body that provides certification for products that claim to be made of organic components, for carrying organic ingredients in its formula.
- This is relatively inexpensive, easy to use, and can be seamlessly integrated into your daily anti-aging routine.
- This product does not appear to be formulated to deliver longer lasting results.
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum reviews indicate that the formula may have a scent that can turnoff some users.
Does Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, side effects are unlikely when you decide to us Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum. At most, you may experience irritations depending on your skin’s tolerance to the ingredients.
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum may be a cleaner, safer way to give your skin a youthful boost. However, its fast-acting formula may only be capable of delivering instant gratification but not longer-term improvements to your aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.