Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan Overview
Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan, US $39 for a 150 ml tube, is a fast-acting anti-aging self-tanner that gives your skin a naturally sun-kissed glow in an instant.
About Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Vita Liberata, the tanning label that has been revolutionizing the way tans are created whether in the spa or right at home with its hugely successful non-toxic formulations. Vita Liberata became a preferred brand in 2007 when it launched its odorless technology that took out the usually chemical smelling odor of self-tanning creams. From then onwards, the company has been formulating non-toxic formulations that make it possible to tan without the sun and without the need for harmful chemicals to achieve the tan you want.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver instant tanning that allows you to wet your skin after just 10 minutes following product application.
- Creates your tan from as little as 4 to as much as 6 hours.
- It helps reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles, fine lines, other visible signs of skin aging, as well as other skin imperfections to give you a smoother, more flawless surface.
- Improve your skin tone and make your complexion radiate with a naturally glowing tan.
- Flood your skin with moisture to help keep your skin hydrated over a longer period of time.
What Are The Ingredients In Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan?
- Matrixyl 3000: A proprietary peptide complex that hastens the delivery of various anti-aging mechanisms happening at the cellular level, particularly improving the rate and volume of collagen production, as well as speeding skin regeneration and turnover to reveal your clearer, younger, and more flawless skin.
- Neroli: It is loaded with Vitamin C that helps re-energize and protect your skin cells.
- Rose Hip Extract: It improves your skin’s hydration functions as it also delivers fatty acids that heal your skin, in turn alleviating damage and aging.
Directions To Use
Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan must be applied generously over clean skin. Massage and blend well. Leave on for up to 20 minutes before showering off. Pat dry and slay!
- Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan helps you create and obtain that tanned, sun-kissed skin that you’ve always wanted without actually having to expose yourself to harmful UV rays.
- This product will not fade as you wear, long-wearing, long-lasting, and will not stain your fabrics.
- This product will not leave you hanging with the characteristic chemical scent of self-tanners.
- This product’s tanning intensity is difficult to predict and to control.
- Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan reviews reveal that not all users are pleased with the depth and intensity of the tan that they developed due to this tanner.
Does Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, side effects are unlikely when using Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan even on first instance. If any, allergies and irritations may be experienced but that depends on how well your skin can tolerate this product’s components.
Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan may or may not amaze you with the tan that you’ve always wanted but, that’s a risk that you don’t have to take. Check out other options because there is no one-size-fits-all approach to self-tanning your sun-kissed glow.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.