Vitamin K Eye Cream: Does Vitamin K Eye Cream Work?
Vitamin K Eye Cream – Overview
Vitamin K Eye Cream takes advantage of the skin-healing powers of vitamin K to minimize dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. However, “Vitamin K Eye Cream” does not actually refer to any specific eye cream; rather, “Vitamin K Eye Cream” simply refers to the general population of eye creams that utilize vitamin K as their primary active ingredient. Such eye creams include Refresh Me under Eye Cream with Vitamin K and Eye Xpression Eye Repair Cream.
Vitamin K Eye Cream – Product Description
While vitamin K is always present as an active ingredient in Vitamin K Eye Creams, the exact other ingredients will vary from brand to brand. The previously mentioned Refresh Me under Eye Cream with Vitamin K contains Jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, Squalane, hyaluronic acid, Arnica Montana, vitamin K 1 (phytonadione), oxido reductases, soy peptide, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, purified water, Laureth-7, C 13-14 isoparaffin, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, and oil of kumquat. Another Vitamin K-based eye cream, Eye Xpression Eye Repair Cream, utilizes jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, and seaweed, in addition to vitamin K. Again, it is important to research the exact ingredients of any particular vitamin K-based eye cream. Regardless of brand, however, Vitamin K Eye Cream is promised to reduce the occurrence of puffiness and dark under-eye circles; additionally, some creams also promise to firm the skin around the eyes, thus minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. The price of Vitamin K Eye Cream varies, depending upon the specific brand and retailer of the product.
Vitamin K Eye Cream – Advantage
- Vitamin K has been proven to offer benefits for improving the appearance of skin.
- There are many different varieties of Vitamin K Eye Cream.
- Many of these creams are sold with satisfaction guarantees.
Vitamin K Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- Most Vitamin K Eye Creams do not promise to produce instant results; instead, many of these creams must be applied for several weeks before the benefits become noticeable.
Vitamin K Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Vitamin K appears to be an essential component to any eye cream. Since clinical studies have confirmed the benefits of this important vitamin, searching for an eye cream that uses vitamin K in its formula could well be worth it. Additionally, the many brands of this category of eye creams help to provide many options for consumers to choose from—a fact that could help drive the prices of these creams down as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.