Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream
Notice a new crease developing on the corner of your left eye? Oh, and another one right below your lower lip. If you find yourself asking, ‘Will it ever stop?’ Frankly, girlfriend, the creases will keep popping up. Put the phone down and consider for a minute not rushing to solicit the services of the neighborhood cosmetic surgeon. Easy, don’t drive yourself to suffer a panic attack!
We all have to face skin aging head on at some point in our lives. Some may have to deal with this reality as early as their 20s, and some may be more fortunate than most to be faced with this issue late in their 30s. While anti-aging products have come a long way from making empty promises to bringing about phenomenal transformations, the fact is that skin aging is the result of an aging body. That means, if you want to keep your skin looking healthier and younger for longer, you will have to heal and treat your body at the same time and not place all your stakes on a magic cream to fix all of your aging woes.
About Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream
It does not hurt at all to drive anti-aging products to work for you and optimize your personal quest to find your very own fountain of youth. For a well-rounded, all encompassing lifestyle that let’s you defy aging and let that show on your skin, might Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream be as all encompassing as your approach is to skin aging?
Every 1 fl. oz. jar of Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream will cost you $80 – it’s the deal you pay to obtain the product’s promise of making you experience the way you look 10 years ago once again. The product offers a thick line up of ingredients that is a huge mix of skin conditioners, antioxidants, peptides, ceramides and, unfortunately, also including the not-so-desirable perfume and preservative ingredients but, ones anti-aging products can hardly do away with anyway.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream
There is no information that points to this product’s manufacturer so it is difficult to establish accountability for all claims made about this product. It also poses a potential difficulty of getting any future product complaints properly addressed.
Nevertheless, the manufacturer makes you a promise – Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream will leave your skin brighter, more hydrated, and less prone to wrinkles, and that your $80 investment for every jar will be worth it.
How Does Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Work?
Made from a smart combination of ingredients that work on both the instant and longer term requirements of your skin to keep it soft, silky smooth and supple to the touch, Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream is formulated with:
- Phytoceramides, plant-derived ceramides that reinforce your skin’s natural protective barriers
- Peptides, amino acids that serve as the building blocks for repairing skin and resurfacing flawless new skin
- Argireline, a special type of peptide that relaxes facial muscles that are involved in your expression lines
- Botanical oils, for serious moisturization that closely resemble natural skin fibers and oils
With this combination of ingredients, Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream does more than moisturize your skin. It helps your skin moderately reverse signs of skin aging while also inhibiting further skin aging.
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Ingredients
The complete listing of product ingredients is listed below, categorized based on each ingredient’s functional role in the formulation:
- Solvents: Water, Cetyl Alcohol
- Moisturizers / Skin Conditioners / Antioxidants: Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Mineral Oil, Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-1 0 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ubiquinone 50, Squalene, Aloe Vera Gel, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Daucus carota sativa Carrot) Root Extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Tilla cordata (Linden Tree) Leaf Extract
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylamide Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomethyl Betaglucan, Sodium EDTA
- Antiseptic / Antimicrobial: Diazolidinyl Urea / Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Tromethamine
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Benefits
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Drawbacks
- Manufacturer profile and contact details are nowhere to be found
- Product is available for purchase via the product and affiliate websites only, and via online resale sites including Amazon and eBay
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Dosage Instructions
Apply the product on cleansed and toned skin only.
Some ingredients may be photosensitizing so, make sure to put on sunscreen during the day for the entire duration of product usage.
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Precautions
For external use only.
Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream Side Effects
- Product contains alcohol, perfume and Diazolidinyl Urea / Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate which can be highly irritating for some people
- Product contains phenoxyethanol which has been found to have the potential to cause permanent damage to the central nervous system
Who Can Use Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream?
Women and men in their 30s may use this product. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are highly discouraged from using this product.
Think Vivalux Wrinkle Renewing Moisture Cream complements your anti-aging skincare routine? Time to sign up for that free trial offer now!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."