Vivexin: Does Vivexin Work?
Vivexin – Overview
Vivexin is a multi-purpose, youth-restoring eye cream. Vivexin boasts of being able to mitigate the appearance of wrinkles, lessen the likelihood of the formation of new wrinkles, and decrease the darkness of under-eye circles. Unlike some products that provide no proof to verify the manufacturer’s claims, Vivexin is backed by both a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and several trial studies that boast of high user satisfaction ratings. In fact, in all of these studies over at least 80% of all users reported positive results while regularly applying this under eye cream. Additionally, user testimonials are featured on the official product website (where the cream can also be purchased) that praise the cream’s effectiveness.
While one bottle of Vivexin costs close to $60, more bulk orders of this product are sold at a discounted rate. For example, six bottles of the cream (a six-month supply) is sold for about $200. Regardless of the amount of eye cream ordered, however, a 90-day satisfaction guarantee is offered to back the purchase of all items sold through the official product website.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
No complete list of ingredients could be found for this product. However, the official product website does reveal that Vivexin is made from three primary active ingredient compounds that are responsible for delivering the age-defying properties of this cream; the website simply does not specify exactly what chemicals are used in the formulas for these compounds. Haloxyl is one of the patented compounds in Vivexin that is claimed to eliminate under-eye circles by increasing the solubility of iron in the blood. This increased solubility supposedly prevents the accumulation of the dark color under the eyes– color that is usually viewed as the result of sleep deprivation. Another patented formula, Matrixyl, is promised to help eliminate eye wrinkles and prevent new wrinkles from appearing. The third compound in Vivexin, Eyeliss, also helps with minimizing eye-area creases; Eyeliss works to strengthen capillaries in the delicate under-eye region.
Vivexin – Product Description
Vivexin is comparable to many under-eye rejuvenation creams in regards to the claims made about this product. This cream promises to eliminate all of the commonly occurring signs of stress and aging that often creep up in the eye-skin area: dark circles under the eyes, crows’ feet, and other wrinkles. Through all of the specially patented compounds that make up the Vivexin multi-purpose formula, the manufacturers of this eye cream claim that it can solve all of those problems at once. However, in order for users to achieve best results, Vivexin should be use on a continual basis because the cream does not present a one-time solution for combating the effects of aging in the eye-skin area.
Vivexin – Advantage
- This eye cream may help eliminate dark circles and wrinkles while preventing new wrinkles from forming.
- Bulk orders of this product are sold at a discounted rate.
- Vivexin is backed by a satisfaction guarantee, trial studies, and user testimonials.
Vivexin – Drawbacks
- At about $60 for a one-month’s supply of cream, Vivexin is a very expensive beauty product.
- For best results, this eye cream must be applied regularly; over time, using Vivexin could easily equate to a very pricy investment.
Vivexin – The Bottom Line
The effectiveness of Vivexin is supported by a range of sources, from trial studies to user testimonials. Additionally, the fact that this product is sold with an extensive 90-day satisfaction guarantee further points to the manufacturer’s belief that this eye cream really can effectively deliver the promised results. However, at the same time, this is a very expensive cosmetic product. Even though bulk orders of the cream are sold for “discounted” rates, this discount still leaves the price of one-month’s supply of Vivexinat over $30.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."