Vivexin: Does Vivexin Work?
Vivexin – Overview
Vivexin is a multi-purpose, youth-restoring eye cream. Vivexin boasts of being able to mitigate the appearance of wrinkles, lessen the likelihood of the formation of new wrinkles, and decrease the darkness of under-eye circles. Unlike some products that provide no proof to verify the manufacturer’s claims, Additionally, user testimonials are featured on the official product website (where the cream can also be purchased) that praise the cream’s effectiveness.
While one bottle of Vivexin costs close to $60, more bulk orders of this product are sold at a discounted rate. For example, six bottles of the cream (a six-month supply) is sold for about $200. Regardless of the amount of eye cream ordered. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
- Haloxyl: This ingredient is one of the patented compounds in Vivexin that is claimed to eliminate under-eye circles by increasing the solubility of iron in the blood. This increased solubility supposedly prevents the accumulation of the dark color under the eyes– color that is usually viewed as the result of sleep deprivation. Another patented formula.
- Matrixyl: This ingredient promised to help eliminate eye wrinkles and prevent new wrinkles from appearing. However it can cause itchiness to the skin.
- Eyeliss: This ingredient also helps with minimizing eye-area creases; Eyeliss works to strengthen capillaries in the delicate under-eye region.
Vivexin – Advantage
- This eye cream may help eliminate dark circles and wrinkles while preventing new wrinkles from forming. However there are very few reviews it up.
- Bulk orders of this product are sold at a discounted rate.
- This product is suitable for sensitive skin.
Vivexin – Drawbacks
- At about $60 for a one-month’s supply of cream, Vivexin is a very expensive beauty product.
- For best results, this eye cream must be applied regularly; over time, using Vivexin could easily equate to a very pricy investment.
- This product is not a very well known skincare brand.
- The complete list of ingredients is not mentioned on the official website.
Vivexin – The Bottom Line
The effectiveness of Vivexin is supported by a range of sources, from trial studies to user testimonials. Additionally, the fact that this product is sold with an extensive 90-day satisfaction guarantee further points to the manufacturer’s belief that this eye cream really can effectively deliver the promised results. However, at the same time, this is a very expensive cosmetic product. Even though bulk orders of the cream are sold for “discounted” rates, this discount still leaves the price of one-month’s supply of Vivexinat over $30.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.