Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream is a gentle but powerful cleanser that effectively removes dirt, oil, makeup, and other debris from the skin.
This creamy cleanser leaves the skin smooth and silky while gently peeling the layer of dead skin cells to facilitate faster skin cell resurfacing. This gentle exfoliant brings out the beauty in your skin without the harsh chemical effect.
This cleanser can be directly availed at their official website for $22 for every 50ml jar. Let this Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream Review give show you the characteristics of this creamy cleanser and see if this is the right one for you.
Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream – Does It Really Work?
Vivo Per Lei aims to give everyone beauty that goes beyond skin deep. They formulate their skincare products and make sure that it has an immediate and noticeable effect and gives the skin a lasting change by dealing with the intrinsic factors that deteriorate the skin.
They don’t just manufacture effective products, they also make sure that what you buy from them looks good on your shelf. Their collections are packaged in pretty bottles, tubes, and jars.
Continuous usage of Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream promises that your skin will never be the same again and you may expect the following results:
- Smoother and healthier glow in just a few weeks.
- Effectively removes oil, dirt, debris, and makeup to make sure that your skin pores are clear from blockages that may cause acne.
What Are The Ingredients In Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream?
The Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream ingredients underwent meticulous research and formulation to ensure their effectivity.
- Nutshell Powder: This creamy peeling cleanser uses nutshell powder as abrasive to remove dead skin cell layers and reveal the younger looking skin beneath it.
How to apply Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Scoop a liberal amount and apply in a gentle circular motion on wet face.
- Massage the cream from forehead to your jaws until the cream gets sticky.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Benefits of Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream
- Reviews shot that this cleanser gently exfoliates the skin without the stripping moisture.
- Does not leave residue on the skin that may cause acne. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
Disadvantages of Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream
- This creamy cleanser is expensive for its simple formulation.
- This peeling cleanser does not do much for the skin aside from removing dirt and oil according to some reviews.
Does Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream side-effects are rare. But since they used nutshell powder as an abrasive, you may want to steer away from it if you have an allergy to the nut family.
Severe allergy may be caused by the nutshell powder it contains if you are overly sensitive to nuts and other nut-derived ingredients.
Final Verdict: Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream
Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling Cream is a pretty product that claims to effectively address skin issues and reveal your potential glow. This creamy cleanser is mild and does not leave the skin stripped from moisture. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
However, with its intended method of use and recommended amount to be used each time you exfoliate, you will find this creamy cleanser expensive.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."