VLamorous Review: Does This Product Really Work On Signs Of Aging?
VLamorous Product Description
VLamorous, approximately US $100 per jar, is an anti-aging cream that can only be accessed via a 14-day free trial offer exclusively available online. This cream promises to restore your youthful skin in the following ways:
- Improve the energy levels of your skin cells to facilitate faster skin renewal and regeneration
- Restore your skin’s moisture, elasticity, firmness and density
- Flood your skin with the nourishment it needs to heal and become rejuvenated
- Enhance antioxidant levels to better protect your skin from further damage and signs of aging
- With regular use, it helps restore your skin’s health and vitality
There is no available information about this product’s manufacturer.
- Collagen Peptides: Helps improve cell coordination to repair, regenerate and renew your skin faster and more effectively so as to clear your face of wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of skin aging sooner
- Vitamin C: Restore the energy and vitality of your skin cells to jumpstart vital skin process required to reveal your healthier and more youthful skin
- Antioxidants: Protect your skin from further damage to help your skin cope with the repairs required to patch up damages acquired over several years
VLamorous must be used as part o your day time and night time skin care routines. Apply this product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Affiliate marketing websites have alleged that this product is made only from all natural ingredients, and does not contain toxic chemicals that can harm your overall health and well-being.
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer where you pay only for shipment and handling fees which will be around US $5.
- VLamorous reviews that endorse this product are mostly posted only on third party websites with clear affiliate marketing profit interests which, after all, does not make the information credible.
- The full product ingredients list is not disclosed which makes it difficult to ascertain product effectiveness and safety.
- Most other anti-aging creams, including the really good ones, take at least 60 to 90 days to show the slightest improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging which makes the 14-day trial rather useless because it’s too short of a period for you to evaluate how your skin responds to this product.
- VLamorous reviews posted by users complaining about being charged by the company hundreds of dollars later demonstrate false advertising about the free trial offer and, on the other hand, the importance of reading the fine print detailing the Terms and Conditions before sharing your credit card information and signing up for the offer.
VLamorous is a product that promises to help reveal your more youthful skin. However, following a closer examination, this product poses more doubts than solutions. At a time when entrepreneurs want a piece of the still growing personal care and cosmetics industry, take heart if this product fails to meet your standards because there will be thousands of other jars that deserve your review.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."