VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum Review: Does it work?
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum, US $100 for 1 fl. oz., combines the skin renewing power of glycolic acid with a host of other botanically derived ingredients to deliver the following product commitments:
Promote enhanced skin elasticity and firmness as it also tightens your skin
- Improves better microcirculation by opening up veins underneath so that more blood and nutrients can flow through to nourish your skin
- Gently exfoliate your skin to stimulate raised collagen production and faster regeneration and turnover
- Reinvigorates skin cells to hasten critical functions, including repair and rejuvenation
- Better protects your skin from future damage by boosting its antioxidant levels
- Makes fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes appear less visible
- Regenerate new skin so that a new, undamaged skin layer can take its place
VMV Hypoallergenics has close to a century of experience formulating products that are guaranteed to be non-irritating, non-comedogenic and won’t hurt even the most sensitive skin types.
- Glycolic Acid (0.3%): Gently sloughs off the top layer of your skin so while also stimulating the development of newer, younger skin in the process, and forcing a turnover to happen at more rapid rates
- Green Tea and Phytic Acid: Loaded with antioxidants, these ingredients boost your skin’s protection from free radicals which, when left unneutralized, can catalyze a series of chemical reactions that can lead to permanent cell damage or death
- Kinetin: Also a rich source of antioxidants, it helps restore skin health and vitality
- Manilkara Multinervis Leaf Extract: Helps restore and maintain your skin’s firmness and youthful bounce by regulating elastin and promoting better skin synthesis
- Soy Protein Phthalate: Provides instant skin plumping that immediately makes wrinkles and fine lines appear plumper and feel smoother from the surface
Use VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum by slowly integrating it with your evening skincare routine to allow your skin to warm up to the formula and avoid severe irritation and sensitivity. If your skin allows, it is best to use this product twice daily.
- Product does not contain artificial fragrances and colorants but which, unfortunately, compromises the color and smell of this product
- Product is labelled by the manufacturer as a validated hypoallergenic, meaning that the product has been clinically tested to not cause any notable irritation on any skin type
- Non-comedogenic and non-drying
- Formula is strongly research-based
- Contains ingredients that are likely to cause severe skin irritations, such as butylene glycol
- Product contains phthalates which studies have linked to asthma, obesity, diabetes neuro-developmental problems, ADHD, infertility, and breast cancer, among others
- Product bears a hefty price tag
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum provides a rational combination of ingredients that mostly respond to the immediate rejuvenation needs of your skin. Unfortunately, other than the regular exfoliating function of glycolic acid, it is hard to tell how this product can redound to benefits that may have more longer-lasting benefits for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.