VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum?
As per the manufacturer, VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum, US $100 for 1 fl. oz., combines the skin renewing power of glycolic acid with a host of other botanically derived ingredients to deliver the following product commitments:
Promote enhanced skin elasticity and firmness as it also tightens your skin
- Improves better microcirculation by opening up veins underneath so that more blood and nutrients can flow through to nourish your skin.
- Gently exfoliate your skin to stimulate raised collagen production and faster regeneration and turnover.
- Reinvigorates skin cells to hasten critical functions, including repair and rejuvenation.
- Better protects your skin from future damage by boosting its antioxidant levels.
- Makes fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes appear less visible. Although it contains butylene glycol which may lead to skin irritation.
What Are The Ingredients In VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum?
- Glycolic Acid (0.3%): This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Kinetin: Also a rich source of antioxidants, it helps restore skin health and vitality.
- Manilkara Multinervis Leaf Extract: Helps restore and maintain your skin’s firmness and youthful bounce by regulating elastin and promoting better skin synthesis.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
How To Apply VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum?
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum by slowly integrating it with your evening skincare routine to allow your skin to warm up to the formula and avoid severe irritation and sensitivity.
- If your skin allows, it is best to use this product twice daily.
Benefits Of VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum
- Product does not contain artificial fragrances and colorants but which, unfortunately, compromises the color and smell of this product.
- Product is labelled by the manufacturer as a validated hypoallergenic, meaning that the product has been clinically tested to not cause any notable irritation on any skin type.
- Non-comedogenic and non-drying. Although some customers reviews reveal that the product causes dryness.
Disadvantages Of VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum
- Contains ingredients that are likely to cause severe skin irritations, such as butylene glycol.
- Product contains phthalates which studies have linked to asthma, obesity, diabetes neuro-developmental problems, ADHD, infertility, and breast cancer, among others.
- Product bears a hefty price tag.
- Customer reviews state it does not work as the product claims to.
Final Verdict : VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum provides a rational combination of ingredients that mostly respond to the immediate rejuvenation needs of your skin. Unfortunately, other than the regular exfoliating function of glycolic acid, it is hard to tell how this product can redound to benefits that may have more longer-lasting benefits for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.