Volante Revitalizing Day Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Volante Revitalizing Day Creme?
Volante Revitalizing Day Creme, US $85 for 50 ml, is a product touted by its manufacturer as the “little black dress of your skin care regimen”.
This product is formulated and distributed by Volante Skin Care. Concocting together the best that science has to offer and naturally derived ingredients that have been tried and tested for centuries to heal, rejuvenate and restore your skin. Skin health takes priority with Volante.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Volante Revitalizing Day Creme : Does It Really Work?
According to the claims made about this product, it should be able to deliver for you the following benefits to promote your skin health and beauty:
- Soothes and calms a wide array of skin inflammation to prevent skin damage and aging.
- Delivers mild exfoliation to keep your skin clean, clear and purified.
- Protects your skin from degradation.
- Brightens your overall skin tone as it lightens dark pigments.
According to the manufacture this product works by improving your skin’s damage prevention mechanisms to stop signs of skin aging, even before the process begins. With the help of anti-inflammatories and powerful antioxidants, your skin is revived from dullness and lifelessness
What Are The Ingredients In Volante Revitalizing Day Creme?
- 7VITAE (12.0%): A proprietary blend of anti-inflammatory ingredients that instantly relieve your skin from irritations, swelling and blotchiness, clearing these out to give you a more evened out skin tone and prevent further damage.
- Matrixyl Synthe’6 (2.0%): Peptide that restructures your skin matrix and improves skin synthesis.
- Bromelain: A fruit enzyme that renders this formula its cleansing properties, this ingredient gently lifts the top, dead layer of your skin to allow newer, younger skin to show through and surface.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant, it works to protect your skin in two ways — that is, by neutralizing free radicals and preventing collagen breakdown.
- Zinc: A mineral that functions as an anti-inflammatory ingredient, relieves your skin of blotchiness, swelling and irritation.
- Daisy Flower Extract: Promotes lighter skin tone and brighter overall complexion using its melanin-inhibiting properties.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
Benefits Of Volante Revitalizing Day Creme
- This product is multi-functional, providing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and nutrient replenishment. However customer reviews tells a different story.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- The formula does not contain pore clogging sulfates, mineral oil, and petrolatum, and toxic ingredients.
Disadvantages Of Volante Revitalizing Day Creme
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy or evidence of positive user experience to backup claims made about this product.
- This product lacks sunscreen which is dismal given that this product is made for day wear.
- Volante Revitalizing Day Creme reviews are severely limited, making user experience impossible to use when evaluating whether you should or should not use this product at all.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Does Volante Revitalizing Day Creme Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and a number of botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergies and reaction to these components.
- Increased risk for irreversible skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for reproductive health irregularities due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for various forms of cancer due to PEGs, which can be easily contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, and sodium benzoate, which easily combines with Vitamin C to form benzene, another confirmed carcinogen.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Volante Revitalizing Day Creme
- Volante Revitalizing Day Creme must be applied on your skin after cleansing and toning.
- Spread evenly on your face, neck and chest.
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends layering with the Volante Intensive Repairing Serum.
Final Verdict : Volante Revitalizing Day Cream
Volante Revitalizing Day Creme contains an impressive lineup of anti-inflammatories. It can potentially improve the way your skin looks and feels, except that the most beneficial ingredients in this formula are listed after phenoxyethanol, which indicates that that concentrations of the primary ingredients are so low, making the chances of delivering any visible effects on your skin very slim. Although it contains certain ingredient which may cause skin irritation.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."