Volante Revitalizing Lotion Review: Is It Really Effective?
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Introduction
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion, US $75 for a 50 ml bottle, is an ultra lightweight anti-aging lotion that addresses almost every point of concern that beset mature and aging skin.
What Does Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to bring you the following benefits:
- Relieve your skin of inflammation to even out your skin tone
- Correct damages caused by years of exposure to UV, including wrinkles and age spots
- Smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up your skin and making it dewier and better hydrated
- Heal blemishes to clear and treat your skin
- Provide your skin with highly potent antioxidants to defend it against free radicals and other environmental stressors
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Manufacturer’s Detail
Volante Skin Care is the company behind Volante. The company fuses together science and natural ingredients to bring back your skin’s youthfulness and radiance. Volante Skin Care believes that beauty naturally comes when your skin is healthy.
Working of Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion
This product works by combining ingredients that offer different solutions to a widely diverse aging skin concerns that range from dryness, all the way to compromised protection.
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Ingredients
- 7Vitae: A proprietary ingredient that contains a powerful combination of botanicals that help relieve your skin from various signs of inflammation which, most of the time, mark the onset of permanent skin damage and signs of aging
- Matrixyl Synthe 6: A proprietary ingredient that enhances skin firmness and fullness
- Green Tea Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it also revitalizes mechanisms that are involved in your skin’s repair and rejuvenation functions
- Grape Seed Oil: Promotes a significant moisture boost while simultaneously supporting your skin’s natural healing process in restoring the integrity of your skin’s moisture capture and retention mechanisms
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Pros
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- The formula is suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin, in the absence of synthetic fragrances and other irritating ingredients such as petrolatum, gluten, sulfates and mineral oils.
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that get in the way of proper organ functioning as well as endocrine-related dysfunctions.
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Cons
- This product may be too drying for use by people with normal to dry skin.
- Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion reviews are severely limited that there is little information to know about how users have been responding to this formula.
- It seems that this product has a limited reach and likely to be unavailable in some territories.
- The formula does not contain a built-in sunscreen which is a grave loss given that this is a day lotion.
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and several other botanical ingredients in this formula, which depends on your history of allergic reactions to one or more of these components
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs, deep penetrating chemicals that dissolve in it toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that serves as product preservative
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion must be applied in the morning. Make sure to layer with sunscreen for UV protection. The manufacturer recommends that you pair it with the Volante Intensive Repairing Serum to experience the best results.
Volante Revitalizing Day Lotion contains a handful of remarkable ingredients that may seem impressive on first glance. Upon closer look, however, you must notice how the preservative, phenoxyethanol, which is allowed in negligible levels, is listed as the 10th out of about 50 ingredients, including the primary ingredietns
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.