What is Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel?
As state on manufacturer’s site,Volition Helix AM/PM Restorative Eye Gel, US $52 for a 0.5 oz. jar is an anti-aging Eye treatment solution that has been specially formulated for aging eye skin but also causes skin irritation.
According to third party sources, Volition is a skincare company that has been powered by public investments via crowdsourcing sites. The makers of this product formulated it based on the comments and suggestions of consumers regarding what gaps such a product should fill in their routines.
Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel– Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help relieve puffy eyes and inflamed skin.
- Relieve your delicate eye skin of chronic dryness that drives your skin to age faster.
- Improve the efficiency and quality of skin repairs and turnover.
- Noticeably restore your skin’s youthful health, texture and glow.
What are the Ingredients in Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel?
- Snail Mucin: Moisturizes your skin instantly while also delivering lasting hydration.
- Helix Complex: It consists of allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen and elastin that work together to significantly and visibly improve your skin’s texture and drive more efficient turnovers and skin renewal.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used an as skin supporting agent.However it leads to allergic reactions like skin irritation.
- Phenoxyethanol: Phenoxyethanol is used as an anti-bacterial in cosmetics as well as a stabilizer in perfume.
How To Apply Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel is recommended for twice daily application. Avoid getting the product into your eyes.
Benefits of Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel is best suited for treating signs of skin damage and aging around the eye area among people with younger skin.
- This product has been formulated to specially compliment the special care that your delicate eye area needs to stay well-hydrated and protected from various signs of skin aging but it causes allergic reactions like skin irritation.
- This product does not contain phthalates, sulfates, and parabens, toxic chemical ingredients that not only suffer your skin but also your overall health and well-being.
Disadvantages of Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- This product is expensive compared to other similar anti-aging products, given the tiny packaging.
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel reviews indicate the fact that there remains to be limited evidence that snail mucin works, if at all, as famed in delivering anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution channel and may not be readily available for purchase either straight off the shelf or, via online selling sites.
You may also like: FineVine Natural Multi Effect Eye Gel Reviews
Does Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a high amount of silicones, butylene glycol, and artificial fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol, a toxic chemical commonly added to skin care and personal care products as preservatives.
Final Verdict :Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel has been touted for its innovative formulation that contains its key ingredient, snail mucin. However, innovative does not mean effective. If you want to get your aging eye skin the best treatment available, there’s always wisdom in sticking to what is tested and proven. It offers a free return policy.