Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel?
As state on manufacturer’s site,Volition Helix AM/PM Restorative Eye Gel, US $52 for a 0.5 oz. jar is an anti-aging Eye treatment solution that has been specially formulated for aging eye skin but also causes skin irritation.
According to third party sources, Volition is a skincare company that has been powered by public investments via crowdsourcing sites. The makers of this product formulated it based on the comments and suggestions of consumers regarding what gaps such a product should fill in their routines.
Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel– Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help relieve puffy eyes and inflamed skin.
- Relieve your delicate eye skin of chronic dryness that drives your skin to age faster.
- Improve the efficiency and quality of skin repairs and turnover.
- Noticeably restore your skin’s youthful health, texture and glow.
What are the Ingredients in Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel?
- Snail Mucin: Moisturizes your skin instantly while also delivering lasting hydration.
- Helix Complex: It consists of allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen and elastin that work together to significantly and visibly improve your skin’s texture and drive more efficient turnovers and skin renewal.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used an as skin supporting agent.However it leads to allergic reactions like skin irritation.
- Phenoxyethanol: Phenoxyethanol is used as an anti-bacterial in cosmetics as well as a stabilizer in perfume.
How To Apply Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel is recommended for twice daily application. Avoid getting the product into your eyes.
Benefits of Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel is best suited for treating signs of skin damage and aging around the eye area among people with younger skin.
- This product has been formulated to specially compliment the special care that your delicate eye area needs to stay well-hydrated and protected from various signs of skin aging but it causes allergic reactions like skin irritation.
- This product does not contain phthalates, sulfates, and parabens, toxic chemical ingredients that not only suffer your skin but also your overall health and well-being.
Disadvantages of Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
- This product is expensive compared to other similar anti-aging products, given the tiny packaging.
- Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel reviews indicate the fact that there remains to be limited evidence that snail mucin works, if at all, as famed in delivering anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution channel and may not be readily available for purchase either straight off the shelf or, via online selling sites.
You may also like: FineVine Natural Multi Effect Eye Gel Reviews
Does Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a high amount of silicones, butylene glycol, and artificial fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol, a toxic chemical commonly added to skin care and personal care products as preservatives.
Final Verdict :Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel
Volition Helix Restorative Eye Gel has been touted for its innovative formulation that contains its key ingredient, snail mucin. However, innovative does not mean effective. If you want to get your aging eye skin the best treatment available, there’s always wisdom in sticking to what is tested and proven. It offers a free return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."