Vulexa Anti-Aging Cream Review: Does Vulexa Deliver what it claims?
Vulexa is an anti-aging cream meant to firm the skin, smooth wrinkles and help prevent further aging. It is sold in bottles of 1 oz. (30 ml) and the price starts at $90. A trial of the product is available for first-time customers. The product is sold online only. No return or exchange policy is mentioned by the manufacturer.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Thought to promote the reduction of wrinkles, this ingredient increases skin cell communication in order to improve the cell cycle.
- Phytosphingosine: This lipid promotes good health, moisturizes the skin, and maintains a good texture in the skin.
- Balm Mint Extract: Helps restore, rejuvenate and smooth skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary Extract: High in antioxidants, this is used to neutralize the negative effects of UV rays on the skin.
- Retinol Palmitate: A topical form of vitamin A, this ingredient helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, and dart spots, thus improving the skin’s overall
- Ceramides: Naturally occurring in the skin, this ingredient increases hydration, thus fighting signs of aging. It has been used to treat eczema, treat dry skin, and psoriasis.
The product’s website does not have directions, but like many anti-aging products, it is probably best to wash one’s face and then use a small dab in the morning and at night. The skin must fully absorb the product for full effectiveness.
- A free trial of the product is available for first-time buyers.
- Vulexa includes many powerful ingredients that have a proven track record in other anti-aging products.
- Many of the ingredients also help increase levels of collagen and restore the health of skin cells, they are also safe for most skin types.
- The product is only sold online.
- No information about the product’s manufacturer is easily available.
- At $90 per 1 oz. bottle, the cost of the cream is a bit high.
- There is no information that supports the product’s formula does what it claims to do, even though many of its ingredients are linked to positive outcomes in skin care.
- Amounts of ingredients are not listed.
- A few users had adverse reactions, possibly due to skin irritation provoked by the product’s formula.
Vulexa is an anti-aging cream that includes many ingredients that have been linked to fighting aging and promoting good skin health. The cream comes with a trial for first-time buyers and is easy to use. The full price of the product is $90 for one bottle, and this may dissuade some customers from purchasing it for that reason. Little information can be found about the product’s manufacturer and the exact amounts of the ingredients used are not listed. This is important because anti-aging products need to use ingredients in a certain concentration for them to be effective. Many competing products are sold at a lower cost and list their full ingredient information, perhaps these might be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."