Want to have Beautiful, Stunning and Attractive Eyes?
Eyes are the most important part of our face. Beautiful eyes help us enhance our personality. And eyes without spark make us look dull. Sparkling eyes make us look lively.
If you want to attract people around you, you should have lovely and dazzling eyes. And it is very difficult for many to get them naturally. We can make our eyes beautiful and attractive with the help of makeup. Now it has become very easy to enhance our complete beauty with the help of different products available in the market.
Now you don’t have to worry if you do not have very attractive eyes. If you do not like your eye color, you can change them easily. There are so many products in the market today that help you get the desired eye color. You can make them sparkling red, calm blue, ocean green or any other color you like with the help of different color lenses.
Also your makeup is incomplete without your eye makeup. To get a glamorous look you just have to work little on your eye makeup. You can easily get different looks with the help of your eye makeup. You can make yourself look exotic or sexy. You can use many things to highlight your eyes.
* Some useful Makeup Tips For Your Eyes.
– The very first thing to remember before you start applying the makeup on your eyes is to decide the kind of look you want to give yourself.
– You can sharpen all your features of your lips, your eyebrows and your eyes. Or you can also highlight any one of the features.
– You can use concealer to the area that is pale or have stains. Apply a concealer that is nearest to your skin shade.
– Try to do formal eye makeup. This will help you look very glamorous, no matter you are going to an evening party or going to meet your friends.
– You do not need to put a lot of it. You just have to understand the proper procedure to apply it correctly. With this you can easily get a glamorous look, just like that.
– You should apply the foundation with the help of your finger tips in a circulation manner. After you are finished use a sponge to give a final touch.
– Size and shape of your eyes does not matter. It is very easy to change the shape and size of your makeup. You can make them look bigger than they are and also make them look smaller or wider and even more spectacular with the help of proper application of your eye makeup.
– If you have small eyes, you just have to use a pale color up to the crease and use dark shade on the counter crease and use smoky color on the marks. This will help your eyes look bigger than usual.
– Use a good canvas. Always apply foundation first to your complete face and then start with your eye make up.
– You can use an eyelid sparkler with metallic color. To add a sexy glaze you can again sweep some metallic copper color powder on your eyelids.
– Always use a clear mascara to make your eye lashes lengthy.
– You should also not forget to apply a primer from your eye lashes to the eyebrows. This will give a long lasting effect to your eyes.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.