Ways to Eliminate Signs of Aging on the Face
Men and women in their late thirties dread the appearance of signs of aging especially on the face. These signs start on the areas around the eyes and mouth then spreads to different parts of the face. These signs are like saying to everyone who sees you that you’re old. Naturally, nobody wants to grow or at least to appear old. Although aging is something that is inevitable, there are several ways to minimize or eliminate the appearance of aging signs. Getting rid of these signs of aging will result to a more youthful and attractive appearance.
The first way to get rid of these signs of aging is to have a cosmetic surgical procedure particularly a facelift. This invasive surgery is very risky and there is always possibility of having complications that can be life-threatening. This cosmetic procedure is also very expensive and is not affordable to most people. The recovery period is also long ranging from a couple of weeks to several months depending on several factors like age and lifestyle. This means that the patient probably has to stay home and do nothing for this time period.
The second way is to have Botox injections. This is the currently most popular way because it is very quick and convenient. However, it is also expensive and the injections have to be done every couple of months in order to maintain the results. There are also some complications related to this cosmetic procedure.
The third way is to use an effective eye cream. This is probably the best way because it is very convenient, easy and cost-effective. These creams have almost the same results as having a facelift or Botox injections. Why in the world would someone want to go through an expensive and dangerous cosmetic procedure when the same results can be achieved with a good eye cream?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.