Girl Squad Goals: 10 Most Stunning Wedding Dresses Worn by Celebrities
You wouldn’t believe who’s on the list of this 10 biggest celebrities who witnessed the weddings as just another one of the many, ordinary bridesmaids:
1. Cara Delevingne
The Supermodel wouldn’t miss her sister Poppy’s wedding for just another runway show. Cara was dressed in a classy white, calf-length, layered chiffon gown by Chanel. The dress had a short, butterfly sleeve and a low v-neck collar. She paired it with black and white ankle strapped sandals, a sheer makeup with black eyeliners, and pulled up tresses.
2. Jennifer Lawrence: The “Hunger Games” star and Oscar Winner kept it toned down to shine the spotlight on the bride of brother, Blaine Lawrence. She wore a full length, tube gown in very light yellow, the same one every lady in the bridal entourage wore but was a knockout with her height and wide smile.
3. Taylor Swift
The multi-awarded singer was Maid of Honor in childhood friend’s wedding. The very tall, very slim, all-American beauty wore a Reem Arca full length gown with an elaborate, off-the-shoulder embroidered top and a blush peach chiffon bottom half.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker: Off to be her assistant, Melinda Relyea’s bridesmaid, SJP was out of her Carrie Bradshaw role as she let herself be among the girl squad, clad in a tube, full length orchid dress. She wore it with hair let down and natural, blonde beach curls blowing in the open air reception.
5. Britney Spears: She attended Jamie Lynn, her sister’s wedding in New Orleans wearing a full length gown in grey. The dress had a bold, plunging neckline with silver embellishments surrounding it.
Read Also: Elegant Wedding Dress
6. Vanessa Hudgens: The former Disney star was bridesmaid at “High School Musical” co-star Ashley Tisdale’s wedding. She wore a silhouette halter dress in pale mauve. She wore it with a dutch braid with some locks left hanging down her face.
7. Eva Longoria
Clad in a seafoam green, strapless dress with sparkly rock embellished belt, Eva was all prepped to be her pal’s bridesmaid in a destination wedding set in Cordoba, Spain.
You May Also Like: Royal Brides- 6 Fabulous Best Wedding Gowns in 2016 you Must Check out
8. Rachel McAdams: The actress people remember from heartwarming film adaptation of “The Wedding,” Rachel wore a knee-length cross back cocktail dress in pastel blue which she paired with a strappy nude stilettos.
9. Paris Hilton
The heiress was a bridesmaid twice: forNicky Hilton’s wedding in London and cousin, Brook Brinson’s wedding in Mexico before that. Paris wore a halter baby blue chiffon dress with a shiny belt accent in London. In Mexico, she wore a halter, A-line full length silhouette dress with a seriously daring plunging neckline. She wore both with her usual loose, curly blonde hair.
10. Emma Roberts
Emma wore a champagne silhouette dress with lace trimmings to Designer and friend, Kara Smith’s wedding.
The next time you’re asked to be part of a bride squad, you know better than to outshine the bride even the stars tone it down.