Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Overview
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil, sold for a price of USD 25.50 for a 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) bottle, is an all-natural stretch mark oil that can nourish, moisturize and smooth the skin to prevent the development of stretch marks.
Wondering if this is the best oil that you can use to prevent stretch marks? Well, you need to read this Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil review!
About Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil – Does It Really Work?
Weleda is a skin care company that was established by Dr. Rudolf Steiner in 1921. The company was founded on Steiner’s belief that reconnecting with nature is the best way for us to get back into balance. That is why they have formulated every product that they offer based on this concept.
According to the manufacturer, Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil can deliver the following benefits:
- Relieve itching that most pregnant women feel as their tummy grows.
- Ease tightness and discomfort of a growing tummy.
- Deeply moisturize the skin.
- Keep skin supple, soft and moisturized.
Want to know more? Then keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil?
Some of the active Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil ingredients are as follows:
- Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: this is a gentle oil that can protect skin from dryness and support its barrier function.
- Arnica montana (Arnica) Flower Extract: This incredible herb is made up of useful components that can address wounds, sprains, stings, and bruises.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil: This contains a high concentration of Vitamin E and lecithin, both of which can profoundly nourish the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil to the areas that are prone to stretch marks 2 to 3 times a day. Use this from the start of your pregnancy up to three months after you have given birth. Apply the product in light, circular motions.
- It is affordable.
- The cream can also help relieve tummy itchiness.
- The cream is comprised of natural ingredients.
- The oil contains fragrance and other fragrant chemicals.
- The cream has more negative reviews than positive ones.
- There are no studies that can back up its claims.
Does Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the ingredients list, there is a chance that you may experience the following Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil side-effects when you use this cream:
- Skin itchiness
- Skin dryness
It is always best that you perform a patch test to ensure that the cream will not cause any allergic reactions.
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Customer Reviews:
Some of the Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil reviews online read:
- “This product is very nice when it comes to smelling good, soaking in well, and having great ingredients for the skin. However, this product includes FRAGRANCE, which is a huge no no for me. It is because of the fragrance that I started forming break outs. I used to be acne free for years, but then this clogged my pores and new acne appeared. It isn’t a lot of acne, but it is enough to the point that it is bothersome. Try looking on EWG’s skin deep cosmetic data base to find products that have awesome, healthy ingredients with no bad ingredients. I recommend Badger because they have some face and body oil that scores very well on the EWG database for great ingredients and no harmful ingredients.
Fragrance consists of many harmful chemicals. If you don’t believe me, then look it up on Google.” –Tyler on Amazon
- “I started using this oil everyday starting at month 2. I’m carrying twins and am already bigger than usual. I got really bad stretch marks during puberty even though I was slender and didn’t gain that much weight, so I am very scared about getting horrible stretch marks while pregnant. I’m a little over 4 months now and the oil has done its job so far. I started slacking off on applying after my showers a few weeks ago and I noticed the faintest start of a stretch line on my stomach – of course I freaked out and started applying religiously again and the mark is totally gone now. I recommend this oil and am now on my second bottle!
Just wanted to add an update….37 weeks pregnant with twins, I’m huge and still no stretch marks!!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my beautiful tummy by doctors and nurses at the hospital and friends cannot believe I don’t have any stretch marks for how big I am. I highly recommend this oil!!!” –Katie Moore on Amazon
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil contains all the needed ingredients that can nourish and moisturize the growing tummy. However, it may cause a few side effects that you may not like.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: