Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Overview
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil, sold for a price of USD 25.50 for a 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) bottle, is an all-natural stretch mark oil that can nourish, moisturize and smooth the skin to prevent the development of stretch marks.
Wondering if this is the best oil that you can use to prevent stretch marks? Well, you need to read this Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil review!
About Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil – Does It Really Work?
Weleda is a skin care company that was established by Dr. Rudolf Steiner in 1921. The company was founded on Steiner’s belief that reconnecting with nature is the best way for us to get back into balance. That is why they have formulated every product that they offer based on this concept.
According to the manufacturer, Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil can deliver the following benefits:
- Relieve itching that most pregnant women feel as their tummy grows.
- Ease tightness and discomfort of a growing tummy.
- Deeply moisturize the skin.
- Keep skin supple, soft and moisturized.
Want to know more? Then keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil?
Some of the active Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil ingredients are as follows:
- Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: this is a gentle oil that can protect skin from dryness and support its barrier function.
- Arnica montana (Arnica) Flower Extract: This incredible herb is made up of useful components that can address wounds, sprains, stings, and bruises.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil: This contains a high concentration of Vitamin E and lecithin, both of which can profoundly nourish the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil to the areas that are prone to stretch marks 2 to 3 times a day. Use this from the start of your pregnancy up to three months after you have given birth. Apply the product in light, circular motions.
- It is affordable.
- The cream can also help relieve tummy itchiness.
- The cream is comprised of natural ingredients.
- The oil contains fragrance and other fragrant chemicals.
- The cream has more negative reviews than positive ones.
- There are no studies that can back up its claims.
Does Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the ingredients list, there is a chance that you may experience the following Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil side-effects when you use this cream:
- Skin itchiness
- Skin dryness
It is always best that you perform a patch test to ensure that the cream will not cause any allergic reactions.
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil contains all the needed ingredients that can nourish and moisturize the growing tummy. However, it may cause a few side effects that you may not like.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."