Wellsprings Twenty to One Review – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Wellsprings Twenty To One?
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream, US $19 for 60 ml, is a topical, all natural hormone replacement therapy cream designed to replace lost progesterone and estrogen in a menopausal woman’s body in a ratio of 20 to 1. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver for you the following health benefits:
Table of Contents [Show]
- Makes up for the dwindling volume of progesterone and estrogen in the body of an aging woman to help maintain balance and minimize the impact of menopausal symptoms
- Relieves you from the many symptoms of menopause, which includes night sweats, hot flushes and vaginal dryness
- Helps you start off and end your day with a good mood, taking away feelings of depression and anxiety
Wellsprings is a company founded in 1997 which is committed to ease the discomforts and inconveniences brought about by menopause using topical application of all-natural hormone replacement therapy.
What Are The Ingredients In Wellsprings Twenty To One?
- Progesterone (2.34%): Helps balance out essential body processes and regulates the overshooting of estrogen which, in turn, can cause severe health problems, including the progression of endometrial cancer and breast cancer
- Estriol (0.11%) and Estradiol (0.01%): Two of the three most prominent forms of estrogen produced by a woman’s body are considered safer ingredients to conventional hormone replacement therapies; generally help ease the symptoms and discomforts associated with menopause
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Helps prep your skin for faster absorption of the hormones contained in this product to facilitate its faster delivery into your bloodstream
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Wellsprings Twenty To One?
Use Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream day and night by applying one-eights to one-fourths of the cream over your face, neck, buttocks, thighs and stomach where the product can be absorbed more readily by the fatty tissues underneath.
Benefits of Wellsprings Twenty To One
- This product is sold at an inexpensive price because each jar should last you anywhere between two and three months.
- This product’s formula is optimized for rapid skin aborption, to which the company ascertains that between 97 and 100 per cent of the product is able to seep through your skin and make its way to the bloodstream.
Disadvantages of Wellsprings Twenty To One
- This product contains menthol which can cause your skin severe irritation.
- This product contains Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), a toxic chemical with a strong affinity to the carcinogen, 1,4 Dioxane which it can be easily contaminated with during production.
- This product utilizes, as a preservative, phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which runs the risk of adversely affecting brain function at toxic levels.
Final Verdict: Wellsprings Twenty To One
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream can help you keep a comfortable life despite the symptoms of menopause rapidly setting in. Unfortunately, amidst manufacturer promises and product commitments, it is hard to gauge product usability, effectivity and potency with very little information available to backup product claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."