Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream Description
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream, US $19 for 60 ml, is a topical, all natural hormone replacement therapy cream designed to replace lost progesterone and estrogen in a menopausal woman’s body in a ratio of 20 to 1. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver for you the following health benefits:
- Makes up for the dwindling volume of progesterone and estrogen in the body of an aging woman to help maintain balance and minimize the impact of menopausal symptoms
- Relieves you from the many symptoms of menopause, which includes night sweats, hot flushes and vaginal dryness
- Helps you start off and end your day with a good mood, taking away feelings of depression and anxiety
Wellsprings is a company founded in 1997 which is committed to ease the discomforts and inconveniences brought about by menopause using topical application of all-natural hormone replacement therapy.
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream Ingredients
- Progesterone (2.34%): Helps balance out essential body processes and regulates the overshooting of estrogen which, in turn, can cause severe health problems, including the progression of endometrial cancer and breast cancer
- Estriol (0.11%) and Estradiol (0.01%): Two of the three most prominent forms of estrogen produced by a woman’s body are considered safer ingredients to conventional hormone replacement therapies; generally help ease the symptoms and discomforts associated with menopause
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Helps prep your skin for faster absorption of the hormones contained in this product to facilitate its faster delivery into your bloodstream
Use Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream day and night by applying one-eights to one-fourths of the cream over your face, neck, buttocks, thighs and stomach where the product can be absorbed more readily by the fatty tissues underneath.
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream Advantages
- This product is certified fragrance free and hypoallergenic, and which should be safe for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- This product is sold at an inexpensive price because each jar should last you anywhere between two and three months.
- This product’s formula is optimized for rapid skin aborption, to which the company ascertains that between 97 and 100 per cent of the product is able to seep through your skin and make its way to the bloodstream.
- Optimized absorption means more effective formula and a higher potency treatment that impacts your overall health and well-being.
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream Disadvantages
- This product contains menthol which can cause your skin severe irritation.
- This product contains Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), a toxic chemical with a strong affinity to the carcinogen, 1,4 Dioxane which it can be easily contaminated with during production.
- This product utilizes, as a preservative, phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which runs the risk of adversely affecting brain function at toxic levels.
Wellsprings Twenty to One Combination Cream can help you keep a comfortable life despite the symptoms of menopause rapidly setting in. Unfortunately, amidst manufacturer promises and product commitments, it is hard to gauge product usability, effectivity and potency with very little information available to backup product claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.