What are The Causes of Dark Circles Your Under Eyes?
When trying to understand what causes dark circles under eyes, there is a lot that you have to learn. Many people naturally and commonly attribute the dark circles to sleep deprivation or stress, and while this can be a factor there are many other causes dark circles under eyes can have. For example, some people have a genetic tendency toward dark circles, while others might have a medical condition that affects their ability to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. There are other causes, as well, including poor diet, lack of nutrition or vitamins, and other reasons that these circles occur. In some people, the causes dark circles under eyes have are completely unknown.
What causes dark circles under eyes for you? You may never be able to tell exactly what the cause is, but people who have allergies or sinus problems might be more prone to dark circles. So will people who have anemia with an iron deficiency, and those who consume a lot of alcohol, caffeine, or sugar. By understanding these things, you can do your best to have a healthy diet and get all the nutrition that you need so that you can start eliminating the causes dark circles under eyes have.
By knowing what causes dark circles under eyes, you’ll be in a much better position to treat yours with the right remedy every single time. Some people are going to go right for treatments without even thinking about what causes dark circles under eyes, but not everyone will take that chance. There are plenty of creams and serums to treat dark circles under eyes that you can buy, but sometimes if you know the cause you can get the circles to go away on their own by making small changes in your daily life.
Understanding what causes dark circles under eyes isn’t going to be difficult because you can usually rule out issues right away. If you are able to narrow it down to a specific cause, you might be better able to relieve your circles than with over the counter products. Of course, if you can’t find a cause you can still use over the counter products because they work regardless of what causes dark circles under eyes. Make sure that you know the various reasons these circles can occur because getting rid of them might be easier than you think.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.