Know What Causes Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
What causes dark circles under your eyes? That is a tough question to answer. The underlying cause of what causes dark circles under your eyes is blood escaping the capillaries. It is a natural part of the body’s functioning. However, it can be worse due to factors that are in your hands. So you could say that what causes dark circles under your eyes is a combination of being your fault and the fault of genetics. By looking at what causes dark circles under your eyes, you can take steps to minimize or eliminate them.
The body reacts well to good diet and exercise. It does not react well to a poor diet and little or no exercise. That is what causes dark circles under your eyes to look more prominent and darker than they should. A poor diet causes the amount of blood escaping the capillaries to be more than it should. That is because the capillary walls may be thin due to nutritional deficits. The skin above these escaped cells also is part of what causes dark circles under your eyes. Thin skin allows these bluish cells to shine through to the naked eye. Knowing what causes dark circles under your eyes is the first step to making changes.
Exercise does play a part in what causes dark circles under your eyes. When you have a good exercise regimen, it boosts the immunity and waste systems within the body. Part of the body’s natural response to the escaped blood cells is to absorb them back into the body. That requires an efficient immunity and waste system. A stationary lifestyle contributes to what causes dark circles under your eyes. It undermines the immune system and the waste system throughout the body. It is important to get moving to eliminate this part of what causes dark circles under your eyes. Movement will also give your skin a glowing health.
Another way to undermine what causes dark circles under your eyes is by using eye creams. Certain eye creams help stimulate collagen production in this area. Collagen helps thicken the skin under the eye. That helps to undermine what causes dark circles under your eyes. To have the most impact, you need to fight the battle on multiple fronts. That means working to undermine what causes dark circles under your eyes from every angle. Those angles include the inside, the outside, and the upside down if necessary.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.