What is Your Seasonal Skin Tone?
What is Your Seasonal Skin Tone? What Colors Look Good on You?
Every person has his or her own seasonal skin tone. It can be determined by using the seasonal color analysis. This seasonal color analysis will also help you find the colors that will look good on you the most. Hence, you can save time and effort when going shopping.
You do know that colors can affect your appearance. If you wear the right colors, you will appear glowing, happy and bright. This pleasant appearance will put you in a good mood. On the other hand, if you choose the wrong colors, it can make you look drained, tired and pasty. Your clothes can even make your dark under eye circles more visible. Following color trends is not always a good idea and can create a bad look for you. It is best to stick with colors that look good on you.
How to Know Seasonal Skin Tones
There are four labels for seasonal skin tones. There is summer, winter, spring and fall. Your seasonal skin tone is based on all the colors that will look best on you. This includes clothes, jewelry and even makeup.
- The first step in determining what your seasonal skin tone is to identify whether you have a warm or natural glowing skin tone. You can do this by going outside your home and looking at your arm’s skin under daylight. Focus on the undertones of your skin and the color of your veins. If the veins are green and you have yellow undertones, this means you have a warm skin tone. If the veins are bluish and your undertones are pinkish or bluish, you have a cool skin tone.
- The second step is to look at the color of your eyes and determine your hair color.
- For people with highly contrasting eye color, hair color and skin tone, they have the winter skin tone. The best colors for them are hot pink, blue and red. It is a must to avoid neutral colors and earth tones.
- For people with warm skin tone with light hair, they have the winter spring skin tone. The best colors are bright, clear and pale colors. It is a must to avoid dark colors.
- For people with a cool skin tone and light colored hair, they have the summer skin tone. The best colors are pastels and neutrals. The colors to avoid are the bright ones.
- For people with warm skin tone with dark hair like black or dark brown, they have the fall skin tone. The best colors are shades of red and brown. Colors to avoid are lights and pastels.
Do you know your seasonal skin tone now? If you do, you shouldn’t make the mistake of wearing the wrong colored clothes from here on out.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."