Whish Three Whishes Body Butter Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter Overview:
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter is formulated with three times the antioxidative power than most products you can find online. This moisturizing body cream softens and soothes the skin from irritation to get rid of blemishes. This cream also provides excellent nourishment for the skin to recover faster and prevent lasting skin damage.
This product is available on their official website and costs $18 for every 150ml. You can also find this cream posted at some of their authorized retailer and other third-party resellers. If you think this product can deeply nourish and moisturize your skin, you should take a look at this Whish Three Whishes Body Butter review!
About Whish Three Whishes Body Butter – Does It Really Work?
Whish is a company that is behind high performance and effective natural products. The company is passionate about discovering natural ingredients that allow you to make intelligent choices for your skin. All of the company’s formulations are free of paraben, sulfate, and are made with naturally and ethically sourced ingredients.
The company claims that Whish Three Whishes Body Butter can:
- Keep the skin supple and thoroughly moisturized.
- Effectively preserve your skin’s youth.
- Keep free radicals at bay for a glowing skin.
This review contains more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Whish Three Whishes Body Butter?
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter ingredients are carefully formulated to provide everyone with lasting and effective results. Here are some of the ingredients that this cream contains:
- Aloe Vera Extract: This extract soothes, comfort, and gets rid of skin irritation and blemishes.
- Organic Shea Butter: This butter is a rich source of skin moisture that keeps it hydrated.
- Sunflower Oil: This oil helps envelopes the skin with its moisturizing power and antioxidative properties.
- Rice Germ Oil: This oil contains peptides that nourish the skin and help in the repair and growth process.
Directions To Use:
To enjoy the benefits of Whish Three Whishes Body Butter, simply apply a liberal amount to the skin. Use this cream as often as needed to greatly improve the skin condition.
- Smoother skin with even skin tone.
- Improves the skin texture and makes it firm.
- This product is free of chemical preservatives.
- This cream contains alcohol.
- This product is formulated with a fragrance that may pose a risk for allergy especially for those who have sensitive skin.
- Very few information can be gathered online about this body cream.
Does Whish Three Whishes Body Butter Have Any Side-effects?
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter side-effects are very rare. However, with the large quantity of antioxidant it contains, you may experience:
- Skin dryness that is brought by an excessive amount of antioxidative ingredients. It may start as skin dryness and may proceed to irritation and flaking.
>Whish Three Whishes Body Butter promises a long list of benefits that would greatly improve the condition of your skin. However, this cream contains alcohol and fragrance that may cause a few noticeable skin issues. A large amount of antioxidants combined with alcohol may result in excessive skin dryness. Also, this cream contains fragrance that may trigger skin irritation especially if you have a history of allergy with some plant and other botanical ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."