Whitaplex: Does Whitaplex Work?
Whitaplex – Overview
Whitaplex is a skin lightening product that aims to lessen the appearance of acne marks, dark spots, birth marks, freckles, uneven skin tone, age spots, sun spots, unsightly moles, discolored underarms, and overall dull skin. Its potent formula uses ingredients that have been tested and proven to be safe and effective.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Kojic Dipalmitate, Niacinamide, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sclerotium Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, and Caprylyl Glycol
Whitaplex – Product Description
The most notable ingredients included in the Whitaplex formulation include Kojic Diplamitate, a skin whitener that’s more effective and stable than Kojic Acid; Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate for increasing the body’s collagen production, and Niacinamide, which controls the production of skin pigment-causing melanin.
It is recommended to use Whitaplex twice a day, once in the morning then again at night. Wash affected areas before directly applying a small amount of Whitaplex using a finger or a Q-tip and wipe away excess cream. If using as a base for makeup, make sure it is completely absorbed first. Depending on the extent of damage on the skin, a bottle of Whitaplex should last several weeks. A bottle of Whitaplex is available on the official website for $49.95.
Whitaplex – Advantage
- Product is made from tried and tested ingredients.
- Official website is easy-to-navigate and informative.
- Formulation is designed to diminish the appearance of all types of skin discoloration.
- FAQ section is comprehensive, covering method of application, amount of product per bottle, and other important queries.
- Treats dark spots, age spots, and general skin discoloration.
- A buy 3, get 1 free promo is offered.
Whitaplex – Drawbacks
- Even though the website claims the ingredients are tried and tested, the results of these tests are not referenced.
- Customer reviews are not featured.
- Visible results may take anywhere between 8-10 weeks.
- Product may cause skin peeling.
- A free trial of the product and a money-back guarantee are not offered.
- Manufacturer is unknown.
- Product is expensive.
Whitaplex – The Bottom Line
Whitaplex seems like a promising product that offers to treat unsightly dark marks caused by hyper pigmentation. Although it claims to use clinically proven ingredients, scientific evidence backing up this claim is not featured on the website. Not a lot is known about the manufacturer, either. If you’re paying a high price for a skin whitener, it might as well be a brand that offers you a comprehensive amount of information, leaving you no cause for complaints.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.