White Caviar Illuminating Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is White Caviar Illuminating Cream?
As per the manufacturer, White Caviar Illuminating Cream is a luxurious skin product designed by La Prairie to provide skin with much needed moisture, lifting, and brightening. Through its one-of-a-kind formulation, it aims to improve the skin’s elasticity, tone, and firmness. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
What are the Ingredients in White Caviar Illuminating Cream?
Here are the active ingredients found in the formulation:
- Caviar Glycoproteins: This ingredient contains adequate amount of sea minerals and nutrients that can nourish and improve the health of the skin. It may also feature excellent anti-aging benefits. Being an ingredient that is relatively new in the skincare industry, the studies about this ingredient is considered to be fairly limited and might not be enough to ensure that it will not cause any side effects.
- Panax Ginseng: This is a natural toner that can revitalize the texture and appearance of the skin. Many studies also show that it can brighten the skin tone. It also has anti-aging properties that can reduce lines, wrinkles and sagging in the skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra: The licorice root delivers astringent properties to the skin which can boost the skin’s radiance and skin tone. It also offers antioxidant protection that can neutralize the effects of free radical damage to the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a form of vitamin E which acts as a skin conditioning agent and potent antioxidant that can support the protective barrier of the skin. However, it is considered to be a synthetic form of vitamin E which may increase the risk of skin irritation.
- Jasminum officinale: Jasmine oil is a known skin rejuvenator and has healing, moisturizing, and soothing properties which makes it suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
- Resveratrol: This antimicrobial agent also acts as an antioxidant that does not only neutralize the effects of free radicals but prevent its formation as well.
White Caviar Illuminating Cream – Does it really work?
Through the ingredients listed above, White Caviar Illuminating Cream is able to hamper the production of melanin, a substance that causes pigmentation in the skin. Wrinkle reducers and Golden Caviar Extracts are included in the formulation to provide tired and sagging skin a much needed rejuvenation. Other ingredients of note include Rare White Honey for its hydrating and anti-aging effects as well as White Flower Complex, White Truffles, and White Wine Extract, which are all enriched with antioxidants that protect the skin against impurities and free radical attack.
To include White Caviar Illuminating Cream in your daily skin regime, use it every morning and evening after a thoroughly cleansing and toning the skin. Dab a small amount over the neck and face. To increase results, use White Caviar Illuminating Cream with White Caviar Illuminating Serum for that added youthful glow. A 60ml tub of White Caviar Illuminating Cream is available on its official product website for $695.
Benefits of White Caviar Illuminating Cream
- Product has lightening effects as well as anti-aging and metabolism-boosting benefits. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Contains Golden Caviar Extract for added skin firmness.
- A few positive reviews are published about the product.
Disadvantages of White Caviar Illuminating Cream
- Product is highly priced.
- Product is recommended to be taken with another product by the same manufacturer to increase effects.
- Ingredients are not completely listed on the official website.
- May not work on very dark pigments.
- A free sample of the product and a money-back guarantee are both not offered.
Final verdict: White Caviar Illuminating Cream
From the name itself, you can immediately assume that White Caviar Illuminating Cream will be decadent in use and luxurious in cost. For a product that’s priced this high, it would be great if the manufacturer could provide a money-back guarantee and free trial as well as more information on the formulation and how it works to achieve a lighter, more youthful skin. It also will be hard to convince buyers to purchase this product without clinical evidence proving the product’s effectiveness readily available on the official website.Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.