Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream, US $14.99 for a 120 ml jar, is a skin brightening anti-aging cream that doubles up as a moisturizer with anti-aging benefits that, combined, help restore your skin’s youthful health and more radiant appearance. However, the effect of this product is temporary.
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream — Does It Really Work?
Whitening Labs appear to maintain neither an official product nor manufacturer website. As such, information about this product is being made available by third-party sources that include affiliate marketing websites.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Effectively lightens and visibly brightens your overall complexion.
- Improve skin healing, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Speed up rates of mechanisms involved in skin turnover and regeneration.
- Significantly improve your skin’s antioxidant protection levels.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, firmness, and younger-looking overall appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream?
- Organic Aloe Vera: It has powerful natural healing and rejuvenating properties that enhance your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair and renewal.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly improves your skin’s moisture levels as it improves your skin’s capability to lock it in and release the moisture gradually to keep your skin from drying out.
- Green Tea: Rich in powerful antioxidants that considerably amps your skin’s protection from cell damaging free radicals.
- Organic Safflower Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that evens out your skin tone by relieving skin irritations, including itchiness, redness and swelling.
- Glycolic Acid: Renders a mild exfoliation function that helps eliminate the dead and damaged top layer, facilitate faster skin regeneration, and support the surfacing of newer skin to replace the old layer. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
How to apply Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream must be generously applied on your skin, day and night, following a thorough cleansing and toning, for best and faster results.
- Never skip sunscreen during the day to improve results, and to protect your skin from photodamage, most especially since some ingredients in this product might make your skin more sensitive to UV.
Benefits of Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream
- Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream does not use hydroquinone, a suspected carcinogen, as a skin lightening agent.
- This product is formulated with up to 72 per cent of naturally sourced, non-toxic ingredients. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Disadvantages of Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream
- The full product ingredients list is not openly disclosed, making it impossible to make a more detailed evaluation of product effectiveness in delivering on its claims as well as safety of the formulation.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network that may not make it available in many geographies.
- Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream reviews indicate that this product seems to have limited skin lightening abilities.
Does Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and based on reviews, among the immediate side effects that may be experienced when using Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream are skin irritations and allergies. Some components may also cause your skin to become more sensitive to sun damage.
Final Verdict: Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream offers a safer skin lightening alternative to the possibly carcinogenic hydroquinone. However, it isn’t the only skin lightening product to do so. As it is. the formula can still use a lift or, you can pay closer attention to similarly performing products that possibly do more at the same price point. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."