Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream Review: Is This Anti-Aging Cream Safe To Use?
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream Overview:
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream, US $20 for a 120 ml jar, is a skin brightening anti-aging cream that doubles up as a moisturizer with anti-aging benefits that, combined, help restore your skin’s youthful health and more radiant appearance.
About Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream — Does It Really Work?
Whitening Labs does not appear to maintain neither an official product nor manufacturer website. As such, information about this product are being made available by third party sources that include affiliate marketing websites.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Effectively lightens and visibly brightens your overall complexion.
- Improve skin healing, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Speed up rates of mechanisms involved in skin turnover and regeneration.
- Significantly improve your skin’s antioxidant protection levels.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, firmness, and younger-looking overall appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream?
- Organic Aloe Vera: It has powerful natural healing and rejuvenating properties that enhance your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair and renewal.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly improves your skin’s moisture levels as it improves your skin’s capability to lock it in and release the moisture gradually to keep your skin from drying out.
- Green Tea: Rich in powerful antioxidants that considerably amps your skin’s protection from cell damaging free radicals.
- Organic Safflower Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that evens out your skin tone by relieving skin irritations, including itchiness, redness and swelling.
- Glycolic Acid: Renders a mild exfoliation function that helps eliminate the dead and damaged top layer, facilitate faster skin regeneration, and support the surfacing of newer skin to replace the old layer.
- Kojic Acid: Lightens dark skin pigments.
Directions To Use:
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream must be generously applied on your skin, day and night, following a thorough cleansing and toning, for best and faster results. Never skip sunscreen during the day to improve results, and to protect your skin from photo damage, most especially since some ingredients in this product might make your skin more sensitive to UV.
- Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream does not use hydroquinone, a suspected carcinogen, as a skin lightening agent.
- This product is formulated with up to 72 per cent of naturally sourced, non-toxic ingredients.
- The full product ingredients list is not openly disclosed, making it impossible to make a more detailed evaluation of product effectiveness in delivering on its claims as well as safety of the formulation.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network that may not make it available in many geographies.
- Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream reviews indicate that this product seem to have limited skin lightening abilities.
Does Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and based on reviews, among the immediate side effects that may be experienced when using Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream are skin irritations and allergies. Some components may also cause your skin to become more sensitive to sun damage.
Whitening Labs Anti Aging Whitening Cream offers a safer skin lightening alternative to the possibly carcinogenic hydroquinone. However, it isn’t the only skin lightening product to do so. As it is. the formula can still use a lift or, you can pay closer attention to similarly performing products that possibly do more at the same price point.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.