Why are Dermagevity Skin Creams Better than Restylane Derma Fillers?
In the hope of preventing the signs of aging and making yourself look younger, you search for several ways on how you can achieve this younger look.
You think about getting Botox injections, plastic surgery, face lifts, dermal fillers and anti-aging skin products. While all these are easily available in the market today, it is still hard to determine what will work well for your skin.
Restylane Derma Fillers
Restylane is cosmetic fillers. These anti-aging skin products are professionally administered through injections. Dermal fillers are primarily injected on skin which has significantly decreased in volume already due to aging, effects of gravity, sun damage and even smoking.
What are these cosmetic fillers for?
Restylane is used to add more volume to the skin to prevent formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Although people naturally have hyaluronic acid in the body, the amount diminishes over time which results to decreased fullness and volume of the skin. Right now, Restylane is the top brand of cosmetic fillers in the world.
Avoiding Derma Fillers
Even though Restylane was approved by the FDA, not everyone will have the same reaction to the dermal filler. This possibility makes dermal fillers dangerous. There are dermal fillers that will leave substances in the skin while some people will experience side-effects like blisters, infection and sores.
Restylane is not at fault here but it is just that people will react to the injection differently. To be on the safe side, it will be best to avoid dermal fillers altogether.
Dermagevity Skin Care
Dermagevity has been around for years. It is a manufacturer of skin care products. One of the best anti-aging skin products out in the market today is under Dermagevity.
Why should you choose wrinkle creams instead of dermal fillers?
- Wrinkle creams will not risk your health. The ingredients are clinically tested to be proven effective and safe.
- Wrinkle creams are much cheaper compared to these injections.
At the end of the day, it is your health and well-being that is important before your looks.
When it comes to anti-aging skin products, you can always give a try. This has been getting good reviews from users.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Stimulate collagen production.
- Fight signs of aging.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles.
A bottle of will last a whole lot longer and cost a lot less than what you will spend on a series of Restylane injections. The best part of it all, you will have peace of mind with the product you are using. There are no worries about adverse reactions and serious side-effects. You can just enjoy your younger-looking and brightened skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.