Wrinkle MD Eye Hyaluronic Acid Deep Infusion System Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Wrinkle MD?
Wrinkle MD is a wrinkle serum that comes with soak pads and a device that stimulates wrinkle-affected areas of skin around your eye area. More specifically, this product commits to deliver for you the following benefits:
- It fades the appearance of wrinkles, including crow’s feet, around the delicate eye area.
- Replenish your skin’s hydration back to its ideal levels.
- Improve your skin’s moisture content.
- Promote a dewier and more radiant complexion.
Wrinkle MD – Does it Really Work?
This product consists of the following components which help it deliver its wrinkle-correcting functions:
- 5 pairs of eye patches that soak your skin in significant amounts of hyaluronic acid to replenish lost hydration.
- 1 set of Activator Pods which produces a mild pulse which stimulates aging skin over affected areas and helps improve skin absorption of the components of your eye patch
- One 1 oz. bottle of Youth Serum Hyaluronic Acid which soaks your skin in even more hyaluronic acid.
What Are The Ingredients In Wrinkle MD
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid which is capable of delivering the moisture-enhancing properties of hyaluronic acid deeply into your skin.
- Syn-ake: This is a proprietary ingredient that consists of peptides that act on muscles around your eye area, causing this to relax which, in turn, stretches the skin on top of it.
- Xylitol: It further boosts your skin’s hydration levels, and enhances the quality of your skin’s protective barrier.
- Oat Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm chronically irritated skin which, in turn, relieves blotchiness and redness and other signs of skin irritations.
- Ceramides: These components help your skin in rebuilding your skin’s protective barrier function which then also keeps your skin well moisturized by minimizing surface water loss.
How to apply Wrinkle MD
Always start with a freshly cleansed skin and with eye skin that has been thoroughly cleared of impurities. Pat dry then tone. Apply the eye patches and turn on the Activator Pods. Leave on for 30 minutes before removing. Patches are disposable. Apply the Youth Serum. Use twice weekly for first time use and once every week after that.
Benefits of Wrinkle MD
- This system provides an innovative, different kind of solution to address wrinkles around your eye area.
- It is easy to use and does not require painful injections or surgery.
- There is no downtime so you can keep doing what you’re doing.
- The formula is made with some of the ingredients that are proven to help improve the appearance of wrinkles, most especially hyaluronic acid and peptides.
Disadvantages of Wrinkle MD
- This product is on the higher end of the usual price range for solutions specially intended for wrinkles around the eye area, and comes with only 5 sets of pads which, based on recommended usage, will last you for a month only.
- There are many synthetic ingredients in the formula that are likely to cause irritations, depending on your skin type.
- Results are mostly temporary.
- This product may not be available everywhere.
Does Wrinkle MD Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not disclose any potential side effect. Although there are ingredients in the system that may hurt your skin, such as triethanolamine. Some may have negative implications to your health such as phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs which have been linked to cancer.
Final Verdict: Wrinkle MD
Wrinkle MD provides an innovative approach to resolving wrinkles around your eye area. However, the price is steep and you need to carry out more research to really weigh in on the benefits of this wrinkle repair system. Other than that, you can always check out other tried and tested solutions for smoothening out wrinkles on the delicate eye area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wrinkle MD:
- What is the Price of Wrinkle MD? This wrinkle repairing system cost $199, and will need monthly replacement that will approximately cost $150.
- Where to buy Wrinkle MD? Wrinkle MD may be bought from the official product website or from major reseller sites.
- Does the Wrinkle MD come with money back guarantee? There is no mention of such coverage anywhere.
- Is Wrinkle MD approved by the FDA? Products like this are not required to seek FDA review and approval.
- Who Should Use Wrinkle MD? This wrinkle repair system is for men and women who have wrinkle issues around the eye area.
- Should I use the Wrinkle MD once or twice daily? This product is not for daily use. See how to apply instructions above for details.
- How long does (one bottle) of Wrinkle MD last? The initial kit will last you for a month.
- How long will results last? Results may be immediate but effect will not last for long.
- Can I use the Wrinkle MD with makeup? Yes, treat your skin with this system first before putting on makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."