Wrinkle Redeaux: Does Wrinkle Redeaux Work?
Wrinkle Redeaux – Overview
Beaute de Paris is a U.S. company that manufactures a number of treatments including eyelash and eyebrow enhancers and anti-aging creams. Wrinkle Redeaux is their brand of skin cream that promises to make wrinkles ‘disappear’ while reducing blotchiness and maintaining ‘plump’ skin and is described on the company’s web page as ‘Expert skin repair’. The site itself is professional and very user-friendly and all the Beaute de Paris products can be purchased from the secure ordering page. One tube of Wrinkle Redeaux costs $79.99 and the company offers a 60-day money back guarantee and special package deals on more than one order.
Information regarding the Wrinkle Redeaux cream is reasonably comprehensive although there are no FAQ’s and no customer testimonials. However, it is said that clinical testing has been performed on the formula, and the results, which included an increase in moisture in the skin by up to 83% in 8 weeks, are shown on a week by week chart.
Wrinkle Redeaux– Product Description
The main active ingredients used in Wrinkle Redeaux are listed and explained on the product page. It combines a number of peptides –Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide and Oligopeptide – with the intense moisturizer Hyaluronic acid and the anti-oxidant A-Lipoic Acid. The peptides in the formula help to reverse and repair existing signs of aging, while Hyaluronic acid plumps and maintains moisture in the skin. The anti-oxidant is essential for neutralizing free-radical in the system, which are responsible for the destruction of skin cells.
No application instructions are provided but it is likely that Wrinkle Redeaux should be used twice a day for at least 8 weeks.
Wrinkle Redeaux– Advantage
- Clinical study results are shown
- The ordering process is secure online
- Key formula ingredients are explained
- Wrinkle Redeaux has a 60-day money back guarantee
- The company website is user-friendly
Wrinkle Redeaux– Drawbacks
- There are no customer testimonials
- Wrinkle Redeaux is expensive
- It is not available in retail stores
- No free samples are offered
Wrinkle Redeaux-The Bottom Line
While it is not likely that <Wrinkle Redeaux will actually make lines and wrinkles disappear, it does seem that if used regularly over 8 weeks some of the more severe sins of aging will improve. It is unfortunate that the product is expensive, although the 60-day money back guarantee is more generous than those offered by many other skin care companies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."