Wrinkles Under Eyes – Few Winks and Drink Some Water to Get Fresh Eyes
Did you get a rough surprise the day you saw dehydration wrinkles as well as fine lines under eyes on your face? Many people do not want to remember that day. It is a mental sign of aging and one that we do not want to see. But wrinkles under eyes come from many other things besides aging. Do you get enough sleep at night? Many people see noticeable differences in the appearance of wrinkles under eyes when they do not get enough sleep. They often see swelling which makes the wrinkles under eyes appear more prominent. Get a good night sleep whenever possible. Con, fake, or bribe your spouse to deal with the kids at least once a week so you can get a good night’s rest.
Water can help wrinkles under eyes go away. Hydration is something important for skin appearance. When you do not get enough water, you begin to dry up and wrinkle like a raisin. That makes those wrinkles under eyes get worse. When you get enough water, the skin under the eye gets to a nice plumpness which reduces the wrinkles under eyes without swelling them out of proportion. That balance makes you look younger and more alive. It also helps the skin get rid of dead cells and that makes things look fresher.
Stay away from or reduce the amount of caffeine and alcohol. They are two of the biggest diuretics on the market. Both of them help draw moisture out of the body. That leads to those pesky wrinkles under eyes that you dread. As the moisture leaves, those raisin wrinkles begin to appear more prominent. That is one reason why so many people look like they survived a war after going out and partying all night. They took in alcohol which drew the moisture out of their skin. And the wrinkles under eyes appear worse than ever.
If you want to prevent wrinkles under eyes, do not smoke. Smoke makes skin appear much older than the person really is. It makes those wrinkles under eyes look worse than they actually are. The skin’s exposure to the smoke and the body’s dealing with the tobacco toxins is a double whammy on those wrinkles under eyes. You have things battling from both sides and something will lose in the end. And one of the biggest victims is the skin under the eyes. Prevention and repair are the way to deal with wrinkles under eyes.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.