Yes to Cucumber Micellar Water Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Introduction
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water, US $8.99 for a 3.3 oz. bottle, is a facial cleanser with a formulation designed to dissolve tough dirt, grime and makeup residues without drying out or hurting your skin.
What Does Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to your skin with every use:
- Purify your skin by removing tough dirt and grime
- Loosen up the debris coating your skin, dissolve these then, eliminate these from your skin
- Enhance your skin’s complexion by clearing it, tightening your pores, and leaving the surface with a silky smooth finish
- Render your skin with a mattifying finish by drawing out excess oils to prevent excessive surface greasing
- Calm and soothe sensitive skin
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Manufacturer’s Detail
Yes To is a skincare line that was created with the concept of bringing the freshest fruits and veggies made into skin care products to feed, pamper and spoil your skin with. From a small operations that started with two entrepreneurs based in Pasadena, the brand is now a global leader in providing consumers with cleaner and non-toxic alternatives to care for their skin.
Working of Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water
This product delivers the deep and intense cleansing it promises to deliver by dissolving various types of impurities covering your skin surface and draws out the grime stored in your pores. It also provides your skin with multiple added benefits to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin and revitalize your overall complexion.
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Ingredients
- Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate: Acts as this solution’s emulsifier, loosening debris and dissolving impurities in the lathered up solution to attach easily on your cotton pad and become eliminated from your skin
- Witch Hazel Extract: Renders its natural astringent and purifying properties to this formulation, helping your skin get rid of excess grease while tightening your pores to give you a smoother and more refreshed skin surface
- Aloe: Has natural healing and barrier repairing properties that strengthens your skin and improves its resilience against future damage and development of multiple signs of skin aging
- Biosaccharide Gum-1: Attracts moisture to the surface of your skin where it forms a thin film that serves as a moisture barrier
- Niacinamide: Has multiple benefits to render for the benefit of your skin, including enhancing your skin’s revitalized look, speeding up rejuvenation, and flooding your skin with antioxidants
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Pros
- This product has a great consistency for easily dissolving dirt and grime.
- The formula is based on the new and innovative concept for cleansing skin, that is, micellar technology, which loosens up and dissolves impurities in the solution rather than scrubbing these off like most traditional cleansers would.
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Cons
- This product needs better packaging that will allow just the right amount of product to be dispensed effortlessly.
- Several Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water reviews written by disgruntled users show that this product may cause skin irritations and breakouts in some people.
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and witch hazel
- Increased risk for reproductive system-related diseases due to EDTA
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water must be soaked into a cotton pad then swiped across your face. No need to rinse.
Yes to Cucumbers Micellar Water is a performer when the criteria includes only the quality of the cleansing action your skin gets with this product. However, considering all of its claims and placing these side-by-side with the formula, there are rooms for improvement but, it still isn’t bad. What is most disturbing are the irritating ingredients included in this product, particularly witch hazel and fragrances, both of which can cause your skin to be permanently damaged.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."