Yes to Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Yes to Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30?
As per the manufacturer, Global warming can’t be good at all – not for trees, not for animals, not for people’s homes and livelihoods, and certainly not for your health. As the earth’s atmosphere thins out and more of the UV radiation from the sun are able to reach the earth’s surface instead of being reflected back by the ozone into space, our climate isn’t just warming, diseases are also on the rise.
Scientists are starting to see several long-forgotten diseases rebound, and others, including skin cancer jump to as much as a 200% increase since the 1970s. The sun is beneficial for your health only at certain hours of the day and only for a few minutes to an hour tops. Needless to say, sunscreen has become essential but, sadly, many are deliberately leaving it out and one leading reason is because of the harsh and harmful ingredients which sunscreens are made of.
Yes to Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30 – Does it really work?
Say farewell to toxic chemical sunscreens. You won’t have to bear irritated skin anymore just to protect your skin from developing skin cancer and premature wrinkles! Designed for use on your face and body, Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 provides broad spectrum protection while keeping it safe for your health and well-being.
Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 is available in 3 fl. oz. packaging for US$11.99.
What are the Ingredients in Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30?
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots. However, People with sensitive skin should avoid using creams containing citric acid as it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
How to apply Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 must be generously applied generously on skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply product every 2 hours or everytime you get wet or towel dry.
Benefits of Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30
- This product is made with the proven less toxic mineral sunscreens, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- This product also carries an extremely inexpensive price tag, unlike its other mineral sunscreen counterparts.
Disadvantages of Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30
This product contains fragrance, which makes this product inappropriate for women and men with sensitive skin types. The thick mineral sunscreen leaves a white streak on the skin.
Final Verdict: Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen SPF 30
If you’re keen on trying out a mineral sunscreen, Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 perhaps is a good start but, if you have sensitive skin, you may have to rethink that fragrance content and look into it more closely as it might cause skin irrritation. Also, This product do not offers money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."