Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Overview
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub, US $9.99 for a 4 oz. tube, This scrub is a wonderful blend of lemon balm and grapefruit, to give your skin a more thorough clean.
About Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub — Does It Really Work?
Yes To is an innovative yet straightforward approach to all things natural and all things good for your skin. The brand was thought up as a skin care line that gave consumers better alternatives to often toxin-laden personal products that may offer some skin benefits but also bring adverse impacts to your health and well-being. Made from fresh fruits and veggies, Yes To supplies your skin with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and pretty.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Exfoliate your skin gently as you cleanse without overdrying your skin.
- Enhance your skin tone and promote a more radiant complexion.
- Promote clearer and brighter skin.
- Hasten skin rejuvenation and renewal.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content and support the restoration of optimal hydration functions.
What Are The Ingredients In Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub?
- Grapefruit Peel Extract: Exfoliates your skin to rid it of the damaged top layer as it simultaneously stimulates faster skin regeneration and renewal
- Lemon Balm Leaf Extract: Soothes inflamed skin, this ingredient also has natural astringent properties that promote tighter skin, purified pores, more even skin tone, and a brighter skin complexion.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Improves the moisture content of your skin, it also helps facilitate faster skin healing and repairs to restore your ideal skin health sooner.
- Citric Acid: Also aids in exfoliation, this ingredient helps restore the ideal balance of your skin.
- Coco-Glucoside: Derived from coconut oil, it helps lift and draw out impurities stuck in your pores.
Directions to Use
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub may be used in place of your daily skin cleanser depending on your skin’s tolerance to this product. If not, use several times a week to your convenience. You can use your bare hands to massage the product around or, for a deeper clean, use a soft cloth but refrain from rubbing too hard on your skin. Always follow through immediately with a rehydrating toner and a deep moisturizer to relieve skin of any dryness that may be caused by scrubbing.
- Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub is not formulated with parabens and sodium laury sulfates.
- This product was never developed with nor tested on animals.
- Based on user reviews, this product will leave your skin feeling refreshed with a wonderful citrus smell.
- This product is formulated with fragrance ingredients which makes it not suitable for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub is only available online in the US only.
Does Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to fragrance ingredients and other botanical ingredients are possible side effects that may be experienced when using Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub.
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub promises to revive and bring back the life to your tired skin. It can be a good way to counter daily stress and pollution but, only if your skin can tolerate the potentially irritating ingredients that this product is formulated with.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."