Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser Review: Should You Buy This Cleanser?
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser Overview
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser, US $9.99 for a 5.0 oz. bottle, is an exfoliating cleanser that promotes a toxin-free solution to your blemished skin complexion issues.
About Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
“We say Yes To innovative, natural, fun and efficacious beauty solutions from head to toe, free of the nasties and filled with the goodies.” — That is a concrete commitment made by Yes To, the skin care brand that says ‘Yes’ to the yummiest fruits and veggies blended specially to feed and nourish your skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Detoxify your skin with the power of tomatoes and charcoal.
- Improve the clarity and radiance of your skin.
- Gently exfoliate your skin to eliminate the damaged surface layer.
- Help refresh your skin and keep it looking clean and clear all the time.
- Promote better skin protection by boosting your antioxidant levels.
What are the ingredients in Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser ?
- Salicylic Acid (1.0%): A beta hydroxy acid that enhances the rate of exfoliation by gently lifting and eliminating the top layer of your skin to make way for a new layer to surface, and it also works in clearing your skin by regulating oil and skin flaking, both of which can cause your pores to become clogged
- Tomatoes: Has natural toning properties that supports the attainment of smoother skin by tightening your pores, and it also helps refresh your skin and boost its antioxidant levels
- Charcoal: Detoxifies your skin by drawing out toxins locked in your pores
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate and Sodium Coco-Sulfate: Both derived from coconut oil, these ingredients help soften toughened debris, dirt and grime
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Improves skin synthesis, it aids in strengthening your skin and giving it better protection from external factors that cause signs of damage and aging
Directions to Use
Wet skin before lathering on Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser. Spread evenly with a gentle massage. Keep rubbing the product gently onto your skin for at least 30 seconds before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is a relatively “cleaner” product that does not contain the same toxic ingredients that most other brands of exfoliating cleansers would.
- This product has a wide distribution network that you shouldn’t experience any difficulties accessing it whenever you need to replenish your stash.
- User reviews conclude that this product is value for money.
- This product contains too few antioxidants to really make this formula protective for your skin.
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanserreviews posted by users warned that this product has a weird smell.
- The formula contains a very low concentration of salicylic acid which does not help improve this product deliver on benefits claims in any way.
Does Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and artificial colorants
- Increased risk for permanent skin damages due to drying alcohols in the formula
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is the kind of product that will make you feel like a really responsible consumer. But, first things first — Is it really good for your skin? Well, in terms of potency, the salicylic acid is too low, and in terms of claims, you would want more proof.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."