YiQi Beauty Whitening: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is YiQi Beauty Whitening?
As per the manufacturer, YiQi Beauty Whitening, like the name implies, aims to bring out the beauty in one’s skin through whitening dark marks caused by acne and similar skin ailments. YiQi Beauty Whitening has day creams A and B, night cream C, and a cleanser to ensure that every step toward skin repair and renewal is taken care of. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
YiQui Beauty Whitening does not have an official product website but it can be purchased through various third party retailers.
What are the Ingredients in YiQi Beauty Whitening?
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
YiQi Beauty Whitening – Does it really work?
The day creams are fortified with plant extracts that have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will be useful in treating dark pigmentation. The night cream is enriched in antioxidants that increases the skin’s protection against the attack of free radicals and controls the production of melanin, a substance that causes skin pigmentation. The cleanser contains natural bleaching materials that are not disclosed in the list stated above, but the manufacturer claims that it has a gentle texture and it also effectively hampers the production of melanin as well as protects the skin against acne and sunburn.
To use the YiQi Beauty Whitening system as your daily skin regimen, begin by applying a small amount of cleaner on your face and wash thoroughly. Apply Day Cream A and B respectively. In the evening before bed time, apply Night Cream C.
Benefits of YiQi Beauty Whitening
- Has 4 separate products that contribute to skin rejuvenation.
- Product controls the production of melanin. However, according to customer reviews, results are temporary.
- Available through various online retailers.
Disadvantages of YiQi Beauty Whitening
- Some ingredients are not disclosed.
- Product has no official website.
- Clinical evidence supporting product’s claims is unavailable.
- Information about the manufacturer is limited.
Final Verdict: YiQi Beauty Whitening
YiQi Beauty Whitening may be a good consideration for users looking for an entire skin care routine, since it comes with 4 different items, all for a specific purpose. It is also reasonably priced, considering the amount of items you are getting per order. However, the lack of an official website makes it harder to verify the credibility of available product information, and there is virtually no way of contacting the manufacturer for any question. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."