Yonka Phyto 58 Review
YonKa Phyto 58 Introduction
YonKa Phyto 58, US $52 for 40 ml, is an overnight skin treatment that relieves your skin of the early signs of damage your skin endures everyday.
What Does YonKa Phyto 58 Claim
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Reinvigorate your skin overnight to relieve the look of fatigue and wear on your skin
- It calms your skin and revitalizes it to relax your skin tone
- Works to refine your skin’s texture and relieve it of blotchiness associated with stress
- Corrects early signs of fine lines and makes wrinkles appear shallower and faded over time
- Brightens your skin and enhances the beauty of your natural overall complexion
- Gives your skin a refreshing treat
YonKa Phyto 58 Manufacturer’s Detail
YonKa is a French skin care brand founded in 1954 that traces its beginnings to the art and practice of aromatherapy, and the shared passion of a French family to harness the power of botanicals to promote health, beauty, and well-being. The unique blend of 5 essential oils – rosemary, cypress, geranium, lavander, and thyme – which the company has branded as the Yon-Ka Quintessence, is the fountain of youth locked in every package of YonKa product.
Working of YonKa Phyto 58
This product harnesses the power of 5 botanicals to re-energize tired skin overnight, and to complement the rejuvenating power of a beauty sleep. It folds in additional anti-inflammatories that bring your skin a soothing and calming sensation to relax your tired skin. Vitamins bring moisturizing relief that also supports skin rebuilding and repair.
YonKa Phyto 58 Ingredients
- Rosemary: Has natural anti-inflammatory benefits, it is also loaded with antioxidants that help restore your skin’s optimal energy levels
- Quintessence Yon-Ka: A proprietary blend of lavender, rosemary, cypress, geranium and thyme essential oils which, combined, detoxifies your skin and renews its energy levels to support regeneration
- Vitamins E and A: Powerful antioxidants that defend your skin in as much as it also works with your skin to complement its natural healing and treating process to repair and rejuvenate your skin much faster
- Vitamin F: Also known as linoleic acid, it supports faster skin regeneration and promotes better hydration that keeps your skin well-moisturized over long periods of time
YonKa Phyto 58 Pros
- The product smells great without being overpowering or leaving a lingering smell on you all night.
- The product comes in two formulations, that is, one for normal to dry skin and another one made for oily and combination skin.
- YonKa Phyto 58 reviews posted by people who claim to have sensitive skin claim that this product works well with their skin and does not make them breakout.
YonKa Phyto 58 Cons
- There is some confusion about whether or not this ingredient has parabens or not because reseller listings of this product list parabens but, the product website claims that there aren’t any parabens in the formulation.
- The product has a limited distribution, and is normally available only online and it specialty salons.
YonKa Phyto 58 Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients, natural acids and Vitamin A
- Increased risk for endocrine-related dysfunctions and diseases due to parabens
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs which are known to have a high affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinyl palmitate
Use YonKa Phyto 58 as part of your evening skin care regimen, following a fresh cleanse and toning, applying a generous amount of this product to your face, neck and chest. The manufacturer recommends using this product in combination with LOTION YON-KA for best results.
YonKa Phyto 58 reviews posted by a user reads:
- “YonKa skin products are unbelievable. I have been fighting acne since I was a teenager and this product line is the ONLY line that doesn’t make me break out. I highly recommend YonKa!”
- Um….. Not for MY redness! I read the previous review and decided to try this on my skin. Mistake. It aggravated my rosacea and SD. Now it will be days before my skin is calm again.
- I like the consistency of the Yonka products- but not the products themselves!!
YonKa Phyto 58 is a night cream with a single purpose, that is, to bring tired skin back to life. While the formula and user reviews about this product might encourage you to add this product to your regimen, keep in mind that it won’t suit any skin type and satisfy everyone. Besides, why settle for an expensive product that is driven to deliver a single result when you can have one that gives you multiple benefits?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: