Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Anti-aging skincare has a long history that dates back to the beginning of human civilization. Up until recently, skincare has taken leaps and bounds, making possible product formulations never before thought possible. As more products lined up ingredients that sounded scientific but less natural, consumers started to feel somewhat alienated.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Among nature’s answers reinforced time and again by clinical studies is the power of Vitamin C to rejuvenate skin. The skincare company, Youth Corridor, founded by Dr. Gerald Imber who ranks among the Top 1% of the best plastic surgeons in the world, spotted this opportunity to prevent and reverse multiple signs of skin aging, and eventually introduced to market, the Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum.
Dr. Imber advocates for a prevention, maintenace and correction skincare routine, that includes Vitamin C. In fact this product cuts across these three-step anti-aging skincare process.
Topical Vitamin C application introduces as much as 20 times the Vitamin C that your skin can get from your oral Vitamin C supplement. This significant jump in concentration of Vitamin C available for your skin redounds to several advantages that benefit your aging skin.
Enjoy the benefits of Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum for $195 for a 30 ml bottle.
Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum Ingredients
Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum is made with four primary ingredients:
- Vitamin C, energizes skin cells, catalyzes skin repair processes, facilitates a more efficient skin cell turnover that replaces damaged skin cells, and provides antioxidant protection at the cellular level to inhibit skin cell degeneration.
- Vitamin E, deeply moisturizes skin and helps consistently keep it hydrated, while also giving skin a natural antioxidant boost.
- Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin or Niacinamide, improves your skin’s protective outer layers and helps rebuild it. This ingredient also enhances the production of natural skin enzymes that help keep it moisturized, and has anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Melatonin, helps slow down melanin and counter its darkening effects. Melatonin helps whiten and brighten your overall skin complexion.
This product’s full list of ingredients is reflected below:
Deionized Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Laureth 23, Ethoxydiglcol, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Glycerine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Melatonin
Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum Directions
Apply Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum day and night to see results sooner.
Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum Pros
Vitamin C helps enhance skin and collagen synthesis which makes skin smoother and firmer on the surface. Moreover, Vitamin C has natural astringent and antioxidant properties which brighten your overall complexion and protect your skin from further damage, respectively. Furthermore, Vitamin C jumpstarts skin cell repair processes and facilitates faster skin cell turnover, while inhibiting skin degeneration.
Youth Corridor Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum Cons
This product comes with a mindblowing price tag. Other than that, there are no product drawbacks noted.
Let’s face it. If you can have any assurance that this product will significantly slow down how your skin ages, you’ll jump right into it without minding that it costs $195. If you have that much amount to risk then try it but, if you’re looking for something more sustainable for your pocket, turn your eyes to its drugstore counterparts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."