Youth Factor review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Youth Factor?
As per official product site , Botopical has changed its name and is now marketed as the Youth Factor Skin Care System. The Youth Factor Skin Care Anti Wrinkle System includes a daily, a multi and an intensive treatment sold in separate containers. The three main selling points the product line makes are that it contains botanical extracts, it increases circulation and hydration, and it diminishes the visible signs of aging.
Youth Factor – Does it really work?
Youth Factor’s Youth Factor’s botoanicals are meant to create soft, supple skin.
What are the Ingredients in Youth factor?
- Pantothenic acid: It helps in curing acne and also in fighting allergies over the skin
- Quercetin dehydrate: reduce muscle soreness, or decrease swelling. There have been reports of kidney damage at higher doses.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
How to apply Youth factor
Youth factor to be applied after cleansing and moisturizing. you can also use the product on your neck chest however website recommends using as directed which is for face. there mention of pads are a bonus ordering complete set yet no information given it does not appear that may purchased separately.
Benefits of Youth Factor
- The product is not tested on animals.
- If the instant results claim is true, losing wrinkles in twenty minutes is very fast.
- Consumers in the US or abroad may purchase the products, and it is available for purchase via web, phone, fax or standard mail.
Disadvantages of Youth Factor
- The description of Youth Factor’s amino acid delivery system is vague.
- No clinical trials reported.
- There is a whole celebrities (plural) page on the web site, yet only one (Carolyn Sapp) is listed as using the product.
- There is only a 60-day kit available—products may not be purchased individually.
Final Verdict- Youth Factor
Youth Factor could be a great product if you need a quick fix within twenty minutes, but even then, we don’t know if it will work for everyone. The lack of information about the product’s research and development leaves us with many questions. We know it is not tested on animals, but is it tested on anyone? We would also like to see more information about their amino acid delivery system and more information that differentiates the three products. As it is, the use of words such as “magical,” and “elegant” to describe the products makes one question the existence of scientific data behind the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."